Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

UnitCrowd - unitcrowd.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

A PROPER APPROACH is essential for any business!

WE do know how do invest properly!

WE do achieve the goals we set!

WE are UNIT CROWD team!

Start your way to financial freedom with US!

Plan:

For instance, you choose to deposit $ 5,000. Your deposit is divided into 16 equal parts and is paid to you in equal parts within the next 16 days. This means you get $ 312.50 DAILY (6.25% of your initial deposit) and your investments returned in full within 16 days. Within the next 16 days (days 17 to 32), you get a ONE-TIME payment - a net profit of 100% of the sum of your initial deposit (a SINGLE $ 5,000 payment)!

Accepts - PM

Join UnitCrowd here

to be since guys am kinda confuse with the plan this program is offering,i really don't get the details of the plan the program is offering.according to my research on the program,i saw that the program has being running online for 2 days and the status of the program still remain at waiting.though the status might change later but i will like to know if anybody understand this program properly

the site protected with ssl and ddos software and can be sure it will make the site secure from hacking activity. the profit rate given actually including reasonable even though looks high initially. its due to the principal include on daily interest rate. well, with it, probably the site have opportunity to become sustainable.

• 2 weeks later...

Russian version of the website is also available, this program has been nicely designed and monitors being added to the project, the promotion level is efficient as they offer three level referral commissions, it is double on investment we can get in just around a month.

Reinvesting the funds in account balance give us a 10% bonus on funds which is a profitable deal, to make some extra bucks, I think the admin can manage to cash flow in the program by offering such a bonus on reinvesting in the program, to lock in the principal for an extended term period.

• 2 weeks later...

though this program looks pretty good, but I am still not sure if this would be a fairly safe place for investors to invest, because of the advantages offered by the admin is still too high and does not correspond to the time required to make such profits, and I'm sure the admin will never provide advantage to its investors well

This is very much true what the admin of this program is offer here seems to be a bit higher we just need to be careful because anything can happen at any moment the investor need to be sure that they take advantages of the hit and run strategy if they really want to get something good from here.