Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Aurora Union - auroraunion.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Aurora Union is a registered trademark of Oak Lakeville Enterprises, a Belize-based investment corporation with headquarters in Belize City. It all started three years ago with a group of traders who started looking for profitable opportunities to invest funds in right after their graduation. They came up with stock and securities markets. These are stable and secure, however the profit rate was ...

Plan:

1.6% daily for 16 days

1.8% daily for 20 days...

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,SolidTrustPay,EgoPay

Join Aurora Union here

I believe if this is a pretty good place for investors to invest, because of the advantages offered by the admin is not too high and fairly in accordance with the time it takes to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will give the advantage to the investors until the end limit the time required to make such gains

the program has worth it take to sustain the daily they are offering,the total return offered by the admin is reachable and sustainable as well,the good thing about this program is that the program is protected,so i don't think the admin will have problem sustaining the program and i think the program will go 2 to 3 round before the program will stop paying

good to see the site already completed with ddos and ssl protection. can be sure it will make member activity in transfer and login will be secure. the plan also seems secure because offering reasonable daily interest rate. potentially the hyip will be able to going for a long run. by the way, the site not listed on hyip monitor site and so, to know whether the site paying or not, investors should search payment proof report.

• 2 weeks later...

Aurora Union has been active for more than two weeks now, 16 days to be exact, so one round with the sixteen days plan is a success now and the program continues to pay as usual, hosting is on a dedicated server with Black Lotus protection, around fifty, both rcb as well as non rec monitors listing this one which make it more popular.

actually it is 17 days dude, you can find some fact about them in their site. i also prefer this program as good investment but long term investment is not my style at the moment since i prefer short term for fast profit too, but i can say this program will sustain until the first round end, since it will take about 2 -4 days for the first round to end.