Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Mediearn - Mediearn.com

I am not admin :

me_468.gif

First of all all we welcome every individuals and corporate clients around the world. MediEarn is leading expert at investments managing. Our goal is to keep on working with our investors side by side and find them the best opportunities available to grow their capital.

Our philosophy doesn't limit financial freedom of its investors by enabling its customers to make deposits with a number of ways.

Plans :

105% After 1 day

112% After 2 days

150% After 4days

Min - $10

Accept : LR\PM\STP

Ref.Comission : 5%-2%-1%

WHOIS :

Domain Name: MEDIEARN.COM

Registrar: ENOM, INC.

Whois Server: whois.enom.com

Referral URL: http://www.enom.com

Name Server: NS13.KODDOS.COM

Name Server: NS14.KODDOS.COM

Updated Date: 17-apr-2013

Creation Date: 17-apr-2013

Expiration Date: 17-apr-2014

JOIN HERE ==>

this program is just a day online and i think hit run will work on the program,though the program is offering a high return to investors but i can tell the first plan on the program is still safe for investors to do hit and run.so i guess early investors can get something from the program since the program is still very much new online.the program is already having a paying status

105% After 1 day is a benefit that is still possible we can get from this program well, because of the benefits offered in accordance with the time needed to make these gains, but if we take greater advantage of this offer with more time long, then I'm sure the admin will never give the advantage to us

there are three strategies offered by this hyip yet lamentably just first idea is in the extent of members.In this time 2736$ contributed by individuals and 1.5$ as of recently withdrawn from it.i think we may as well hold up for monitors status then make speculation here

• 3 weeks later...

Medi Earn has been three weeks old and continues to pay, all payments are being processed within the time frame of 6 - 12 hours and that fast payment is the reason for the huge support this program acquired by investors in here, monitors that listing Medi Earn so far have higher RCB offer $10 deposits till date.

Hosting is on a dedicated server with DDOS protection from KODDOS, and it has been active for three weeks with all major payment options, including STP & EP to venture with them, it is just listed on around eight monitors, so far it's been very popular among short term hyips.