Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

DulceBank - DulceBank.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

DulceBank.com website is online department of The Dulce Bank Corp.

Our company was founded in 12th of November 2012 and we are located in 52 Narrow Gauge Drive, Dulce, New Mexico, 87528, United States.

This investment company was created for investors, who wish to reach their financial freedom and get regular passive profit but unable to do since they are not financial professionals. We learned this investment business from inside. The strategy of our experts is based on analyzing and monitoring financial and technical data, research of profitable investments, research of currency rate fluctuations and risk management. Your investments are managed by a highly qualified and experienced experts, committed to providing maximal investment profit. Having all the right instruments is the main reason why we can provide climbing respectable amount of returns. Our company consists of union of consultants with high level of trading and business knowledges and legal experience. You do not have to incur any hidden fees in order to benefit from investing your money with us. Investing with DulceBank.com is absolutely hassle-free and no work with papers, everything is absolutely easy and we invite you to check it.

DulceBank.com makes money from investments in innovative industries with its own and investors' funds. A significant part of our incomes goes to the DulceBank.com safety fund ensuring our clientele no loss in any kind of transactions.

Plan:

Investment plan BLUE

Quote:

150% of profit

for 30 days

5 payments a day (5% daily)

Investment limit is 1 deposit a day on total amount 1 — 50 USD

Referral program — 5%

Investment plan GREEN

Quote:

180% of profit

for 30 days

5 payments a day (6% daily)

Investment limit is 1 deposit a day on total amount 51 — 500 USD

Referral program — 5%

Investment plan ORANGE

Quote:

210% of profit

for 30 days

5 payments a day (7% daily)

Investment limit is 1 deposit a day on total amount 501 — 5000 USD

Referral program — 5%

We accept: LR, PM, STP, EgoPay

Join DulceBank here

effectively, the benefits offered by the admin is a pretty good advantage, but I am not sure the admin will run until the deadline of 30 days, because I still can not believe with a gain of 210% for 30 days offered by the admin, I think this benefits too high, even with the minimum deposit is very high, and I'm pretty sure the admin will not give payments to investors until the expiry of the specified time to make such gains

150% in 30 days is very reasonable and reachable but i guess investors need to be careful with such program,though good to see this program is secured and i think the admin of this program can sustain this program but investors need to see that the program has gain support from hyip monitors before investing with the program the admin might have other agenda on investors investment.

Nicely its fantastic to see the admin has used a very expensive script for his / her web and also i see many 'languages' installed by him that is nice characteristic. By using such feature he can easily appeal to various investors coming via those countries which are non english.Plans also be great here.I think it's going to stay for long time.

• 2 weeks later...

European Union, Italy, Russian as well as English version of the program available, instant payment system is quite attractive here, I think the deposit limit on daily basis to one, is a good way to control the cash flow into the program, Dulce Bank has been active for about two weeks now.

I think so, but this program doing well until now we can see dulcebank.com still paying and recently this program paid investors, i saw some payment proofs of this program in other forum so far and feel glad that admin doing well and keep paying his investors, also this site seems promising and have good future.

Dulce Bank has been two weeks old and the program continuously making instant payments without any issue so far, just two more weeks to go for the successful completion of one round with the 30 days plan, it will be very profitable plan to earn a 50% profit on investment in just 30 days term from this professional hyip.