Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Ceweal - Ceweal.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://ceweal.com

468_en.png

CeWeal - an investment project, built on the principle of a Ponzi scheme. With us you can experience the true power of the banking system!

PLANS:

Name Min sum Max sum Percent % Period

Start $100.00 $500.00 5.00% 24 Hours

Snatch $10.00 $500.00 125.00% 1 Days

Run $50.00 $600.00 3.25% 48 Hours

Triumph $10.00 $600.00 70.00% 3 Days

Golden welfare $10.00 $700.00 60.00% 5 Days

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://ceweal.com

benefits offered by the admin does not comply with the time it takes to make a profit and I think that this program is not a good place for investors to invest, because the admin will not likely give a high enough profit to investors in just a short amount of time and I'm sure will be many investors who will lose the money they have invested in this program

benefits offered by the admin does not comply with the time it takes to make a profit and I think that this program is not a good place for investors to invest, because the admin will not likely give a high enough profit to investors in just a short amount of time and I'm sure will be many investors who will lose the money they have invested in this program

the program is just an hourly program hoping to scam investors and i can only advise investors to stay away from the program as i see the program as not a safe place for an hyip investor to invest and moreover hourly are not to be trusted even if they manage to get a paying status with hyip monitors.hit and run is not an option inhere

all plan in this hyip site designed for short term duration. with high profit return, I am sure it will attract short term investors to join. but unfortunately high profit return will never lead the hyip able to sustainable. the best way to get profit and protect the money to not gone as well is applies hit and run investment method.

well i wasn't surprise when i saw that this program has stop paying investors,though hourly program are not to be trusted,so i guess newbies can learn from this program and stay away from hourly are know they are not to be trusted at anytime.they are just meant to pay for few hours and make a run on investors investment.