Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

megaroyalty - megaroyalty.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

I'm not adminMegaRoyalty Investment Group (MegaRoyalty) is an investment group who aims to uphold the values of traditional investing methods while incorporating new age technologies and methodologies in order to maximize profits while minimizing risks by a great margin. we use our financial expertise to help you get the most from your money.We are unique in the Forex world and we have large experience in Forex market. The company is focused on the stock market, Forex, gold, bonds, property and other infrastructure assets We sacrifice minimal losses in order to gain big. We always put our clients' goals before ours. Safe investment does not exist, but investing with minimal risk does. Welcome to Mega Royalty If you are willing and are ready to change your life now. Please send us an inquiry or head directly to our registration page. onwards to an opulent future with MegaRoyalty.Com

Plan:

130% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $300 104.00

Plan 2 $301 - $500 107.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 112.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $3,000 119.00

Plan 5 $3,001 - $25,000 130.00

Calculate your profit >>

170% after 3 days

Plan 1 $10 - $300 135.00

Plan 2 $301 - $500 140.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 150.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $3,000 160.00

Plan 5 $3,001 - $25,000 170.00

Calculate your profit >>

220% after 5 days

Plan 1 $10 - $300 175.00

Plan 2 $301 - $500 180.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 190.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $3,000 200.00

Plan 5 $3,001 - $25,000 220.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join megaroyalty here

good to see this program is new online and i can advise investors to do hit and run on this program as a see the program as a safe place to do that,though the program is offering high return to investors but the one day plan on the program is safe for investors to give a trial.i can tell this program will pay for few days and hit and run will work on the program

220% after 5 days

I guess no one will going to invest in this plan in hoping that he will get paid. A site like this one will turn to scam eventually. I'm happy that some how I do earn good amount of money in here. I know its really hard to make good living in here. But if I really want to see this site paying good and paying well I really need to make sure that I can make good income in here each month. As right now I do believe that this one will turn to scam in less than 5 days.

Well great to discover that this particular highly revenue paying site is showing as legit throughout status of hyip monitors. I believe those investors will be very lucky who invested their cash in 3 days plans in case site go on paying their own members tomorrow as well. I will think to invest in case site pay members the next day.

I think this program has become an unsafe place for investors to invest, because I saw the admin had run for 2 days and this program will only be able to run within a period of a few days, while I saw the amount of the payments made by admin still quite low when compared to the total amount of the deposit contained in this program