Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

AxvcFund - Axvcfund.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : https://www.axvcfund.com

AxVc-GlobalFund AxVc Global Fundhas been established by AxVc Global FundLTD. After gaining experience in Forex and stock market trading for many years, AxVc Global FundLTD decided to form an investment firm besides their trading in order to accept investment funds from members and deposit for Forex and stock trading. AxVc Global Fundhas been legally registered as a private investment firm.

PLANS:

2.5-5% for 60 days

Accept : LR, PM, STP, Egopay

Link : https://www.axvcfund.com

It is very heavy for me to connect on the website of this new HYIP. It does not work that good. I do not know why, but I can access other websites, news websites, other HYIP websites smooth. The heavy connection will bring this HYIP to a big problem, because investors will not like to wait too long

There are about $50 that deposited from only one investor that i think is HYIP monitor i think this program sooner will gain more attention from other people that involved in HYIP industry, since this program has nice script and better template also offered sustainable rate for investors.

i have being trying to access the program myself and i cant access the program,i guess it safe ignore this program and invest with other better as i see this program is only scam investors despite the reachable daily return the admin of the program is offering.moreover the program is not getting support from hyip monitors and i think investors need to be careful investing inhere.

2.5-5% for 60 days

Two months long of waiting is really hard in hyip world. I do like to see myself earning 2.5 to 5% profit each day in here. But I'm wondering if I can get back 100% of my principal after 60 days? I just don't want to be fooled by this site that after 60 days I don't get my principal. Also for me the risk is just too high and too long. I do think this site will going to pay for three weeks only more or less not two months.

Script used by this site is definitely fine but very, very hard to say that it will bring inseveral investors because there are several features missing here i. e defense and low referral commission etc. Currently solely 252$ invested yet i do think people will await few days to discover its distinct position then they may make investment.

it seems investors should stay away from this program, because the admin will not likely be able to run the program again with the good and I saw the admin had run for 4 days and already there is a total deposit of $ 252.00, but the admin has not at all made ​​payments to its investors and I believe this program will soon be a scam program