Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Dollarfunds - Dollarfunds.co

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://dollarfunds.co

b60.gif

Dollarfunds is an investment platform specially created for those who need to make a reliable and profitable source of real net income. We are a group of the skilled financial professionals having a high level of knowledge and long-term practice in the investment field.

We invest in capital market, gold, also we use a lot of other market instruments in order to increase capital. We are able to offer a real and risk free investment plans with fixed interest rate.

PLANS:

5% daily for 75 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $0 - $25 2.00

Plan 2 $25 - $50 3.00

Plan 3 $51 - $100 4.00

Plan 4 $101 - $2,000 5.00

Calculate your profit >>

10% daily for 30 days

Plan 1 $2 - $25 7.00

Plan 2 $26 - $50 8.00

Plan 3 $51 - $100 9.00

Plan 4 $101 - $3,000 10.00

Calculate your profit >>

20% daily for 10 days

Plan 1 $10 - $25 17.00

Plan 2 $26 - $50 18.00

Plan 3 $51 - $100 19.00

Plan 4 $101 - $3,000 20.00

Min : 0.01$

Accept : LR, PM, STP, Egopay

Instant payment

Link : http://dollarfunds.co

this is a high investment program,admin only try to attract invrstors for his program.I think its better to stay away from it as I think this hyip will not survive more then 2 days.As no business in the world can give so high profit that admin will pay 5% daily for 75 days against the minimum amount of investment of $5.

according to the stats on the page of this program,this program has being running online for 3 days now,though i don't see any safe plan on the plan being run on this program and i can only advise investors to look for other better program and invest with them.as far as am concern this program is a scam program in disguise,the return offered is way too high

I think this is a high-risk investment program, because of the advantages offered by the admin is too high and I'm sure the admin will never provide such benefits to its investors well and most likely will give admins only payments to its investors with only a short time , after which the admin will never give payment again and many investors will lose most of the money they have invested in this program

Well we could see site can be online through last 6 days and in line with the stats they have paid 1081$ however monitors rank are complete opposite than it because in accordance with AHM only one monitor featuring its paying status and all others are waiting 4 payment and i've not viewed any payment proof in any forum. I'm hoping that the site is good.

investors have opportunity to get high profit return if willing to spend higher amount of money to make invest. but better investors keep spend minimum amount only because maybe the site decide to run off when investors decide to spend huge amount to invest. well, the hyip currently already run for 9 days and if they are paying, there is payment proof report available should be.