Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Thesecc - Thesecc.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : https://thesecc.com

The SEC - unique system, the mechanism for making money. The system was originally designed by Charles Ponzi in 1920, is still used in banks, insurance companies, pension fund. Stop living in poverty, it's time to make...

PLANS:

2% daily

200% after 20 days

240% after 23 days

150% after 10 days

Accept : PM

Link : https://thesecc.com

well the script and design used here is nice one and the sitte is ssl secured and protected by ddos.the roi rates are looks stable and reasonable.But there is only one payment option available ehich is PM.I think for getting more investors admin need to add some other processors like LR , EGOPAY etc.

I think this program is not a good place for investors to invest, because the benefits offered are too high and we would not be able to get the advantage well, I advise investors to leave the program like this because it's too high risk for losing money we have invested in this program

the admin of this program really did a good job with the design and script used on this program,the daily return offered as well is pretty much ok but the total return investors stand to get at the end of the term is high and i can tell that's why the program will really struggle to get investors that will like to invest with this program.the program is not safe

the site design is really simple but still looks attractive. moreover already installed with ddos and ssl protection too. its give guarantee to investors that their transaction and login activity will become secure. but unfortunately some of the plan offered looks risky and not secure because offering not reasonable profit return. in this case, maybe the site won't able to last long.

Is this site is in maintenance? when i access this site it seems that admin have some maintenance for his own site, and also i don't see the latest news about this program so i don't know just guessing, but this program interest rate seems normal for me i think that will make this site quite stable to invest.