Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

JLBCO - jlbco.com

vnhyipgroup

Usually JLBCO makes fast payments, but today I am still waiting for the payment to come, we need not much concerned about the payment system there as it can take a maximum of twelve hours to be processed, also I have noticed that latest proofs of until yesterday only could be found on forums today.

I have been getting fast payments from this mid term program so far, this program has been active for more than three weeks now, minimum to invest in their plan is as low as $10 but since there is a withdrawal limit of $1, it will be better if we invest a $35, so that we can daily get $1 profit and can be able to withdraw daily.

Fast payment today within two hours, this is one of my best programs in my investment portfolio, their support efficiently solve member issues, they reply patiently, it has been a great mid term program with fast payments for around three weeks and the most popular among all mid term hyip projects.

JLBCO has been online around for twenty five days now, which means early investors are in around 15% BEP so far, in these three weeks term, I have always found fast payments and efficient support from this project, I just hope at least a couple of rounds with this mid term plan will be a huge success.

I can't access this website at the moment, it is down, I am not sure the reason for the down time, either DDOS attack or any different technical issue, but this program is hosted on a dedicated server with BlockDOS protection, so there should be no ddos attacks, then I just hope to see the website back to accessible soon.

In my end this program is fine,i can access them without much problem maybe tomorrow this program has some prolem with server that they used, but i am glad to see this program can sustain to pay investors for 28 days, it is so rare to see some kind of program like jlbco that can sustain for nearly to one month.

The website yesterday was down for few hours, may be they were undergoing any maintenance, but the site was fast back to normal which is a nice thing to see, today they paid very fast payments that we can see many latest proofs of today on forums around that show the program is active as usual.

It's sticky on Talkgold seems to have been expired today, so the thread is back to normal group for discussion, so far the program is paying that is what discussed among members in the thread with updated regular payment proof posts, I am sure JLBCO won't disappoint investors and gives opportunity for making profits in here.

JLBCO has purchased a top advertising banner on Hyip Explorer monitor, for a week, which is good to see, this program has a great advertising campaign from the day one online, and BlockDos protection always protected from ddos attacks and the website was never considerably down, and has always paid on time for a month now.

JLBCO sends a news letter update on the occasion of one month online and discussed about what's happening in the program, behind the scenes !

JLBCO.com - 1 month paying!

Dear Investors and Members of JLBCO:

We are pleased to announce that our program has now been paying for 30 days and things cannot be going more smoothly.

The first month of operation is crucial for any business, and we can safely say that we have had an excellent first month and have a solid foundation for the continued growth of our company and investment program.

Rest assured that our team is hard at work behind the scenes, making sure that everyone is being paid and giving prompt attention to any problems or issues any members may have.

Thank you again to all of our investors and supporters, we look forward to continuing a long a profitable relationship for years to come!

Sincerely,

JLBCO Management Team

https://jlbco.com

support@jlbco.com

Well 3% dailly for 70days is good even the new investors can get something more good and reasonable from this program so we dont really have to worry about this because the program must surely pay for some rounds before anything happen here.

It is not surprise when you have informed that this is Scam site because really we too can see that almost monitors now too have changed status into "Scam" or "Problem" in all, site too have ran 39 days already and it is bad for investors when they have put fund here when site can run enough a round so that everything become lost here