Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Contentrade - contentrade.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

ContenTrade has been working on forex and several business strategies to provide profitable investment opportunity online.

it has been launched by a team of professional traders and analysts.The positive thing about investing to ContenTrade is to become either second income source for a par time help or an after school work.

Plan:

15.65-17.5% daily for 7 days

155% after 2 weeks

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join Contentrade here

personally i think the 7 days plan on this program is safe and investors can invest on the 7 days plan,though the daily return offered is kinda high but i can tell the program will well.though the 2 weeks plan on the program is not safe for anybody to invest and i guess thats why the program will struggle to get investors but personally i believe the 7 days plan is ok

I think the advantages offered by the admin is quite reasonable, because the benefits will we get enough within the time used to make the profit, but I'm sure the admin will only run with the longest time to make a profit that is for 2 weeks, because I just see the admin does not have a long project to keep making a profit for its investors

• 3 weeks later...

This mid term plan project has been online for sixteen days now, two rounds with the seven days plan has been successful so far, about 10% profit in just a week period is not bad, something like 1.4% daily, looks like it is the right time to make a test spend into this popular short term.

Conten Trade appears to be a reliable project in the present hyip industry, this one has been consistently paying for more than two weeks now, they also offer investors Bank Wire option to deal with them, they have updates regular on forex trading as well, in the Forex news section of the program.

Well the design and the script of this site is really good but i could not find any security feature here but nice to see that their high sustainable plans in which admin offered very low profit.I think first plan is good to invest here because we will get total of 110% in 7 days which is easily affordable for any admin.

• 2 weeks later...

Conten Trade seems to have decided to broaden up their advertising campaign that it is added on more monitors, yesterday, which pay more RCB especially for small investors and they have already given paying status for this mid term program, which is good to see, possibly, this program continues to pay for few more rounds with the seven days plan.