showrov1993

i am not admin...

WELCOME TO BUXBANKER.New Admin New Start

-THIS IS A FANTASTIC WEBSITE

HERE YOU CAN GET STABLE INCOME

❖EARN UP TO $0.25 PER YOU CLICK.

❖EARN UP TO 100% YOUR REFERRALS COMMISSIONS

❖ WE ACCEPT PAYPAL/LIBERTY RESERVE

❖A FEW MINUTES A DAY CAN REALLY MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

JOIN TODAY - START EARNING NOW!

http://buxbanker.com/?ref=showrov1993

well i have check with this program and i see that the program is not a new program,the ptc program has being running online for long.i guess new members should be very careful clicking on this program,the admin of the program might have stop paying members though i see new proof of payment on the program and i hope the program is still paying.

just visited ptc investigation forum and found many complain about this site. well, better clickers not join this site because potentially this ptc site is scam. they want the member to make upgrade and then after member spend money to upgrade, they will not paying these member anymore. stay away from this site.

If that is the case its better that we try not to join this one. Unless a friend or someone we know can attest that this site is a good paying site. But its better just find a much better ptc site than some ptc site that has already have a bad record. Because we can end up just wasting our time and effort in here as definitely this site will turn to scam right away.