Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fiamacorp - Fiamacorp.com

I am not admin :

With Fiama Corp you are able to experience the advantages of being an online investor. We are glad to announce you all that we have launched Fiama Corp worldwide. When it comes to your money, trust is important. But whom can you turn to when you want a second opinion about money matters? Who has the experience, knowledge and commitment to get to know your unique financial situation and help you plan for and stay on track toward your life goals? Our company provides a possibility to participate in direct investments in various profitable fields without necessity to learn the strategies and principles of online trading. Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

Plans :

VIP 8% for 15days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

VIP 8% for 15 days $500 - $2,500 8.00

Calculate your profit >>

4% for 35 days

Plan 1 $20 - $1,000 4.00

Calculate your profit >>

5% for 30 days

Plan 2 $1,001 - $10,000 5.00

Calculate your profit >>

6% for 25 days

Plan 1 $10,001 - $50,000 6.00

Accept : LR\PM

Ref.Comission : We offer direct referral of 10% ie every deposit made by your client directly you get 10% real time and level2 we pay4% , level3 we pay 2% ,level4 1% and .5% for next 6 levels,

so we offer total of 20% shared for promoters

WHOIS :

Name Server: STVL113289.EARTH.OBOX-DNS.COM

Name Server: STVL113289.MARS.OBOX-DNS.COM

Name Server: STVL113289.MERCURY.OBOX-DNS.COM

Name Server: STVL113289.VENUS.OBOX-DNS.COM

Updated Date: 07-mar-2013

Creation Date: 11-aug-2012

Expiration Date: 11-aug-2019

JOIN HERE ==>

8% dailly for 15days is a very good roi which every trader need here for sure.

But now I really I can not tell you that this is what you need all I can say here is that a trader who has the right knowledge to deal with an hyip can always get something good from here.

VIP 8% for 15days

15 days seems a good plan to wait. It just two weeks and one day wait and the plan is mature. I do hope I can make good income in here also. I been trying to do hit and run in here. I know many don't like this site. But in the end we just can't end up a good site as the chance are either we invest in a bad hyip site or invest in a good hyip site. In this we really just need to rely on focusing on doing some observation and guts feel before we invest.

admin too gives a lot of offers to its investors, while the minimum deposit is determined by the admin is quite high and I think we can only taking advantage with the fastest time period as has been offered by the admin, because we still have the opportunity to benefit those with very good

15 days seems a good plan to wait. It just two weeks and one day wait and the plan is mature. I do hope I can make good income in here also. I been trying to do hit and run in here. I know many don't like this site. But in the end we just can't end up a good site as the chance are either we invest in a bad hyip site or invest in a good hyip site. In this we really just need to rely on focusing on doing some observation and guts feel before we invest.

i guess you did not check the minimum investment on the 15 days plan huh? moreover even on the page of the program and according to the program,i don't see this 15 days among the plan offered by the program except for the 35 days plan and other plans,i think the 35 days plan is safe,the total return of 140% is reasonable and sustainable after 35 days and the minimum investment is reachable.

• 4 weeks later...

Fiama Corp has been online and active for three weeks now, instant payment system is attractive feature of these mid term plans, official FaceBook launch is a good feature that they can be discussed via social network platforms, mainly the 10% first level referral commission as well as 10 level referral program is better promotion.

Only the second plan is affordable for hyip investors, with $20 minimum, the rest of all have quite higher range of minimum investment requirements, so it is 4% daily for 35 days, a total of 140% in five weeks term, even the referral program in this hyip is attractive too with 10% which is highly profitable for promoters.

Fiama Corp has been one month old now, at this stage, the admin of this program might have decided to improve the advertising campaign that it is advertised top banner on MNO, for one week now, just five more days to go the plan term will expire, though it is not principal returned at the end, type of plan, but one round with all the plans will be successful.

Yes, it is correct, this site now too have ran completely 2 rounds already and they still are paying out very good for to this time when almost monitors still listing for this program with status "Paying", I think that this will be good program for investing because at least they too have showed a stable when almost payments are still instant