Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bigliveinvest - Bigliveinvest.com

I am not admin :

Welcome at Bigliveinvest.com! Bigliveinvest.com is a Private High Yield Investment loan Program backed up by investing in various funds and online activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for a long term. We accept Perfect Money deposits. Also we offer exchange between many currencies. Withdrawals are processed within 2 hours from request. Before Signing in, please read our program Rules. If you have any questions or problems regarding BigLiveInvest, we are there daily to help you.

Forum, rating, daily withdrawals and support + honest admin

Plans :

After 12 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

14% daily $1 - $1,000 14.00

Accept : PM

Ref.Comission : 7%

WHOIS :

Name Server: NS1.PROTECTED.LOTUSPROXY.COM

Name Server: NS2.PROTECTED.LOTUSPROXY.COM

Updated Date: 12-apr-2013

Creation Date: 12-apr-2013

Expiration Date: 12-apr-2014

JOIN HERE ==>

great site i will join but please replay r they really paying?? cos i want to invest and not sure about this hyip site?please if u can?post any proof..thanks

well this program is still new online but personally i don't think the program is safe for anybody to invest with the program,the daily return offered by the admin of the program is high and total return offered as well is also high, i don't think i can advise anybody to invest with the program,so i guess it best to look for other better program

After 12 day

This site has just one plan so lets hope that this one will going to end up paying good for at least 12 days. Because if not then theirs no way we can reach bep in here if this site will turn to scam before we even taste the first maturity of this plan. I do hope I can make good income in here. 12 days waiting is some how okay with me and same time the rate is good. its now up to admin if he going to pay that long or turn to scam easy.

maybe we can still get a good profit with the offers given by the admins, but we have to start investing when the admin has just started running, because programs like this will only run with a time of 12 days and after that the admin will never give payment again to new investors