Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Globcapitalinvest - Globcapitalinvest.com

I am not admin :

Global Capital Investments provide you worldwide investment opportunities, without trading knowledge. We give you access to invest gobal share market (Forex market & Gold & Silver & Precious Metals). On their own, these markets and opportunities are largely inaccessible to the individual investor due to both the learning curve, and the minimums required to invest. Many investors don't have the exact sums of money to buy round lots of securities to achieve high yield without high risk. Several hundred dollars is usually not enough to buy a round lot of a stock, especially after deducting commissions. Instead, we provide you a better way. A way that allows you to participate in worldwide markets, without the complications, while investing the amounts you choose to invest.

Plans :

1 Accumulative 30 days Beginner

$10 - $499 1% daily

Title Duration Type Tools

2 Client 30 days Beginner

$500 - $4999 1.2 % daily

3 Assurance 30 days Advanced

$5000 - $9999 1.4 % daily

4 Profitable rate 30 days Advanced

$10000 - $100000 1.6 % daily

Accept : LR\PM

Ref.Comission : 7%

WHOIS :

Name Server: NS1.NS64.COM

Name Server: NS2.NS64.COM

Updated Date: 09-apr-2013

Creation Date: 20-mar-2013

Expiration Date: 20-mar-2014

JOIN HERE ==>

I can see it here that all the plans which this programs is offering is very sustainable so I dont really have anything against this program what I know is that I will just keep on investing with the program anyhow I hope to make success here for sure.

The HYIP program looks very good, as profits will we get enough of this offering in accordance with the specified time to make the profit, and I'm pretty sure the admin will provide benefits to its investors with better returns along with capital we have invested in this program

right from the design of this program,one will have the feeling the program is safe,the program is well design and the program is having professional touch on it design as well,good to see the program is protected and the return offered by the admin of the program is reasonable even the daily return offered as well is also ok and reasonable

Yea I think that is true all the plans of this programs are all safe here so I dont have anything to hide from here its time for any trader to take advantages of the program and make the best which they can from here .

But as time proceed by I dont think that more profit can be made.

• 4 weeks later...

Global Capital Invest has been online and active for one month now, it came on monitors after paying for one week online, monitors have been paying nice RCB especially for small amounts invested, through them, since it pays 1% daily for one month and return the principal at the end, it's the time for early investors to receive their deposits back.