Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Profitablelifetime - Profitablelifetime.com

xetang

The Forex market is known as one of the best places to invest money and it ensures its reputation. Actually it is the only possibility for the investors, whose capital is not large, to obtain essential profit. Trading at Forex demands experience and knowledge, that's why don't think that everyone is cut out for Forex trading. If you made up your mind to trade yourself, don't expect the great results. A new high-yield platform is Profitablelifetime offer for those who can appreciate the best balance of profit and risks. Our company is noticeable for its professionals. All of them have great experience in the Forex market trading. We guarantee that our clients will be satisfied with the quality of our services.

Plans:

140% after a day

186% after 3 days

225% after 5 days

340% after 8 days

830% after 17 days

and more

DDos Protected

SSL Secured

Licensed Script

Unique Design

Registrar ENOM, INC.

NS NS13.KODDOS.COM NS14.KODDOS.COM

Min $10 - Instant Payment

Accept: LR, PM, STP

Join here: http://profitablelifetime.com/

This program is a new program, we all can see just by looking from their template and also from their statistic, but they are not popular yet, since i can see no one deposit through this program until now. The script that they use is a good script and seems licensed script, with nice template and also supported DDOS. unfortunately the rate that admin offered here is unsustainable which affected this site a lot.

aside from the good looking design this program is using the script used on this program is cheap and the daily return offered by the admin this program is not sustainable,the admin of the program is way too cheap and the admin of the program is only on this program to scam investors,i can only advise investors to stay away from this program

highly improbable admin provides great benefits in just a few days and I'm sure the admin will never give you a huge advantage in a short amount of time and I'm sure the admin will only use the money of investors to obtain huge profits for himself and after that admin will go with the money of the investors and will never go back again

the hyip site set affordable minimum invest and probably it will attract many investors to join. but unfortunately the hyip offering high profit return in every of their plan. it will make then unable to maintain paying for long period. if interested to make invest, better applies hit and run investment method.

I don't know if 13 is lucky or unlucky number but right now theirs 13 hyip monitoring site that is monitoring this site and only 1 has paying status right now and the rest are waiting status. I don't know but the roi is just too high and I don't think its going to last long anyway. So I'm just guessing that this site will turn to scam in matter of few hours only. And if its paying I'm sure its only to hyip monitoring sites.