Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

betwinn365 - betwinn365.com

I am not admin :

b468.gif

BetWinn365 is an investment fund specializing in sport events through bookmakers. All the investments are managed by a talented group of professionals in this field, providing a steady income to all participants. BetWinn365 provides a modern and easy way to make money online.

Plans :

Interest Percents: 1.5% - 2.5% Daily For 45 - 60 Calendar Days

Minimum Spend: $25

Maximum Spend: $25,000

Accept : LR\PM

Ref.Comission : up to 4%

WHOIS :

Name Server: NS3.DDOSCURE.COM

Name Server: NS4.DDOSCURE.COM

Updated Date: 14-apr-2013

Creation Date: 15-mar-2013

Expiration Date: 15-mar-2014

JOIN HERE ==>

i really don't like the script used on this program but the design used is very ok and i think the program should not have any problem,since the daily return offered by the admin of the program is very reachable and sustainable,i can tell the program will do with the daily return and the total return investors stand to get on the program.

I am not sure of the offers given by the admin will be able to generate good profits for investors and I am just sure the admin will only be able to run for a while and the admin will never provide full benefits and we just will experience substantial losses if invest in this program

@savehouse,there is nothing wrong with the script,you can see that the site is also secured,i think the admin of this program is working with sport bookmarkers,it would be highly risky to invest in this program 'cos admin might lost investors funds to betting,the minimum spend is another discouraging thing in here.

What an excellent to be precise this program is an excellent program all the roi which its offer here is very sustainable for sure so what I have to do here is that I have to keep on investing with them with no time I guess I will make my deposite back.

• 3 weeks later...

Bet Winn 365 has been paying for around one month now, which is a nice thing to see this one has been active for such longer, minimum set at $25 a bit high to afford but since the daily ROI is low as well as the term is convenient I think it is worth give a try with a minimum of $25.

Professional look of the program is quite attractive, the lower the ROI on daily basis, the longer the project sustain, both the plans have compounding feature, but only the first plan has a affordable minimum of $25 compared to that of the second plan, which is $500, with a longer term upto 60 calender days.