Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Speedcashcar - Speedcashcar.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

speedcashcar.com is a company engaged in vehicles trading in various places all over the world. We generate profit thanks to the price differencies of the same models of vehicles in different countries. It's not a secret that in some countries the price of a car may be significally higher than in any neighbour country because of the high custom fees which frequently make up most of the vehicle's net amount.

Our company specializes in cutting the customs fees using various legit combinations to offer much lower price for the customer. Our technique implies studying the structure of customs duties in a definite area to understand how the fees can be lowered. Our team consists of highly skilled experts on legal issues who develop the combinations of the right speedcashcar.com import.Thanks to the great experience of working in this area we are now ready to introduce this solid investment opportunity for investors all over the world. Anyone can join our company to benefit from this speedcashcar.com investment offer.

Plan:

128% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $50 110.00

Plan 2 $51 - $100 120.00

Plan 3 $101 - $500 228.00

188% After 3 Days

Plan 1 $5 - $100 130.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 155.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 188.00

428% After 10 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $100 340.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 380.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $10,000 428.00

Accept LR, PM, EGO, STP

Join Speedcashcar here

the minimum investment on this program might attract investors to this program and i think the program is ok for hit and run since the program is still just a day online,though we don't have to invest big on this program,since the return on the plan is kinda high and the program is not gonna stay around for long,since program list this dont last long

I'm sure the only speed we can see in this site is that this site will going to turn to scam. I don't think this one will going to last long at all. First the site script is cheap so its already given. Secondly we really don't know if this site will even going to pay members at all. so we really don't know if this one is even good to do hit and run or not. If you are a risk taker its good to try minimum investments only. If you are not risk taker its better not to invest in here at all.

• 2 weeks later...

I am very sure if the admin will only run for a short time, and will not likely be able to survive a long time, because of the benefits offered are too high and I think it would be a lot of investors who suffered huge losses if you invest in this program, because the admin will not may provide payments to its investors well