Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

AEGold - aegold.com

rizal83

AEGold - aegold.com

i'm not admin

Gold is a foundation asset within any long term savings or investment portfolio. For centuries, particularly during times of financial stress and the resulting "flight to quality", investors have sought to protect their capital in assets that offer safer stores of value. A potent wealth preserver, gold's stability remains as compelling as ever for today's investor.

Plan:

If u have 5000 share u get dividend $1000 monthly , or $250 weekly, THE MINIMUM DEPOSIT IS $1500=1000 shares

( dividend $50 weekly or $200 monthly), So easy to deposit credit , via bank transfer or via LR ( liberty reserve ) ,

the minimum withdraw is $500 via bank transfer n $100 via LR , let's join us;

Accept: Liberty Reserve

you can make withdrawals every Saturday, there is no risk to the shareholders

join now : https://aegold.com/

Referrer ID column, enter: HV785940

This hyip site is only using LR and not other processor. I'm some how curious if this site really going to last long or not but one thing I'm sure if this site going to last long I'm sure we can still have hard time earning in here since the minimum to deposit in here is 1,500 dollars if my understanding is correct. I don't know if anyone in here is going to invest in here at all. Just imagine 1,500 dollars. Its just too darn high.

invest in this hyip program need huge amount of money and its risky if consider the site still not proven trustworthy. if the site become scam, automatically investors will losing huge amount of money. so, investors really need to be careful and see everything from many perspective before decide to make invest in this hyip site.

This hyip site is only using LR and not other processor. I'm some how curious if this site really going to last long or not but one thing I'm sure if this site going to last long I'm sure we can still have hard time earning in here since the minimum to deposit in here is 1,500 dollars if my understanding is correct. I don't know if anyone in here is going to invest in here at all. Just imagine 1,500 dollars. Its just too darn high.

personally am not bothered on the payment processor used on the program but the minimum investment required by the admin of this program is way too high and i can tell the admin of this program is really gonna scam investors that invest on the program,only 2 hyip monitors have the program listed on their page with paying and i can tell the admin might have pay them to keep the program with paying