Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ProFxFund - profxfund.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

ProFxFund Ltd Company provides trading services for private and institutional investors on international financial markets. One of the main activities of the company is giving access to the Forex currency market and also shares and derivative financial instruments.

Founded in 2001, we began with brick-and-mortar offline trading operations and gradually evolved into an online financial company that trades forex, stocks and derivatives while maintaining extensive offline operations. We quickly adapt to the rapidly changing market conditions and needs. Our business is strategically diversified to minimize risk. Just as importantly, through investing with us you will have an unsurpassed opportunity to earn a much greater return than most financial institutions can offer

Plan:

UP TO 115% AFTER 1 DAY

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $299 105.00

Plan 2 $300 - $999 107.00

Plan 3 $1,000 - $2,999 110.00

Plan 4 $3,000 - $30,000 115.00

UP TO 210% AFTER 5 DAYS

Plan 1 $10 - $299 138.00

Plan 2 $299 - $999 150.00

Plan 3 $1,000 - $2,999 175.00

Plan 4 $3,000 - $30,000 210.00

UP TO 1200% AFTER 15 DAYS

Plan 1 $10 - $299 325.00

Plan 2 $300 - $999 430.00

Plan 3 $1,000 - $2,999 700.00

Plan 4 $3,000 - $30,000 1200.00

Accept: LR, PM, EGO

Join ProFxFund here

Merely looking at the plans and their Rois, its obvious that the program can stay up to 3days although I don't recommend making investments here after the 1st day which is today because the program can stop paying anytime. In order words, applying the hit and run is the best strategy to be implored in ProFxFund.

There are 5 hyip monitors that monitoring them up to now, but until now this site's status is waiting and it seems that mostly of them just start to invest in this site today, but i don't see any SSL protection and DDOS protection here, so it makes me think that only to atrract more investors to invest here.

Cheap hyip site like this one sometimes always means this site is good to invest for a hit and run purposes only. I don't think its good to invest and hope that we will get paid in the long run. At most we can make in here is we can get paid in three days tops. I don't think a site like this one can make us earn for more than a week. This site is a good site to do hit and run but still we need to be careful and not too greedy in here.

Cheap hyip site like this one sometimes always means this site is good to invest for a hit and run purposes only. I don't think its good to invest and hope that we will get paid in the long run. At most we can make in here is we can get paid in three days tops. I don't think a site like this one can make us earn for more than a week. This site is a good site to do hit and run but still we need to be careful and not too greedy in here.

i agree with you,investors can take this program on hit and run but i believe doing hit and run on this program might be risky and i guess thats why investing on his program should be with low investment.though i kinda like the design of the program and i think the admin will like to keep the program online for 3 to 4 days before running

I think this program has become an unsafe place to invest, because I saw the admin had run for 6 days, and has been proven that the admin is not good in giving payments to investors, because at this time the amount of payments made by the admin is still much more lower than the total amount of the deposit contained in this program