Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Logunion - Logunion.com

xetang

Log Union is now online and available to investors all over the world

The money you deposit are managed by our investment experts who invest the funds in short-term contracts which guarantee the rapid capital growth. We provide a wide range of online investment solutions and specialize in the stock and commodities trading. The growth of capital is achieved by the prediction of the increases in value of shares of certain companies which have predisposition to it.

40% Daily for 5 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $300 30.00

Plan 2 $301 - $5,000 40.00

160% after 5 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $5,000 150.00

Registrar ENOM, INC.

Created 2013-04-07

Expire 2014-04-07

NS NS103.HOSTING24.COM NS104.HOSTING24.COM

Accept: LR, PM, STP, EG

Join here: http://www.logunion.com/

the admin of this program did a very good job with the design of this program,i find this program very attractive,though i don't think i can invest with the program as the return offered by the admin of the program is way too high.hit and run is not an option as the program is not offering a short plan for a day on the program,the program will only scam investors that invest on the program

I think i like the design of this site, also their script seems good. But this program rate is quite high, even like that i am still sure if this program can pay investors for some days, and so far i only see few hyip monitors that want to invest in this program yet. It will be so hard to keep waiting for site like this. and so far there isn't any proof if this program is paying.

PAYING (1)

WAITING (10)

I'm afraid that this site will going to turn to scam eventually. I don't know if this site is going to last long or not but one thing I'm sure in two to three days time we can see if this site is going to have paying status or all of this waiting status will turn to scam status. I know this site is new so lets just hope that we can see this site paying good and paying well soon and going to continue to do so.

40% Daily for 5 days, this means we will get a profit of 200% with only a 5-day course, maybe the admin will give the daily benefit, but we will not benefit at all but we will lose some of the money we have invested because I'm sure the admin will only provide such benefits within 1 day or 2 days only