Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

AmazingFund - AmazingFund.Net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Amazing Fund is a leading financial institution established by a team of experienced and specialized venture capitalists, traders, investors and financial planners with an global outreach. With a length and depth of experience in operational strategies of global stock markets, forex, investment opportunities, liquidity and cash , our dynamic traders embrace upon the institutional strength and objective to continuously seeking the best opportunities and deliver the outmost leading returns to our investors.

Plan:

60% HOURLY FOR 2 HOURS - INSTANT PAYMENT

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $20 54.00

Plan 2 $21 - $60 56.00

Plan 3 $61 - $300 58.00

Plan 4 $301 - $10,000 60.00

Calculate your profit >>

119% HOURLY FOR 1 HOUR - INSTANT PAYMENT

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $40 - $100 110.00

Plan 2 $101 - $500 114.00

Plan 3 $501 - $10,000 119.00

Calculate your profit >>

Accept LR PM

Join AmazingFund here

This is one of the oldest hyip script the admin is making use of . And we can say that the roi admin is offering is not sustainable so in my opinion it is not at all a safe place to make an investment with this program . we can see the rate us page in the site not even a single monitor is rating this program .

admin seems too high in offering profits to investors and I'm pretty sure if this is a program that will not pay investors well because we can see the advantages offered by the admin is a very unfair advantage to a HYIP program and I can only suggest to investors to immediately go to leave the program

the minimum investment required by the admin of this program,will attract investors to want to invest with this program and i can tell the program is still safe for hit and run since the program is pretty much still new online,i think investors can take advantage of this program by investing on the program as a new program and the minimum investment is low as well.

I am not sure if this program is good enough for many investors, but for some investors maybe yes. We should note that amazing fund offered high rate and also that interest rate paid every hour which is totally unstable for us. The first plan seems so fast and only in 2 hours and give us profit in that time, which i think is not make any sense at all.

firstly i wanted to say that the script has design very nice at the time the plans are looking more attractive to invest some amount an i surely try for good plans,but admin has desirable the rate us page then dont why it has did an if the admin enable the page and add some hyip monitors into the program then investors get more interest to invest some amount

I'm surprise to see that theirs 4 hyip monitoring site that has paying status and 4 other hyip monitoring site that has waiting status. I don't know if this site will going to last long but since this site is using an hourly plan I doubt if this site will going to last long at all. For sure this site is a scam site no matter what because in the end this site will be a scam site as hourly hyip site can't sustain itself.