Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Xprofit - Xprofit.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

My name is Michele Hill and I am CEO of XProfit.net.We are pleased to announce the launch of this new online investment program. We took care of every detail to create this special website, we kindly invite you to give us a try and we are pretty sure you won't regret.

Our success is founded on the strength of investment research, in association with the depth of knowledge and experiences.This program was created for the purpose of providing it's membership with the safest and most secure investment program available, with the best possible and achievable returns at a minimum of risk.

XProfit does not claim the highest interest rates available online and this has never been our primary aim. What we consider most important is stability, timely payments and flawless service.

Plan:

Daily Plan: 10% Daily For 15 Calendar Days. Principal Included. Min. $10

Compound Plan: 3% Daily For 60 Calendar Days. Principal Included. Min. $100

Gold Plan: 1500% After 60 Calendar Days. Principal Included. Min. $100

Diamond Plan: 1000% After 30 Calendar Days. Principal Included. Min. $3,000

Accepted: Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money

Join Xprofit here

Since the minimum days to invest here is 15 days so we should be very careful here before investing because since it is a new program it is good to invest here only after seeing some payment proofs of the site . though they have a license script they don't have any ssl layer so how can people invest in this long term program with out having any security to this program .

this is just another program hoping to scam investors and i can only advise investors to avoid this program and invest with other better program,though the program is new online but to be sincere the program is not safe,the admin will be paying for few days to attract more investors to the program,150% in 10 days is way too high.

we should consider all the risks that we will take before starting to invest in this program because I'm not so sure the admin will be able to continue to run up quite a long time and offers provided by admin is just a big lie in the fact that while there will not be virtually impossible to admin provides a major advantage with the money we have invested

• 1 month later...

XProfit has been paying instant to all three mazor payment processors LR, PM & STP fro one month now, latest news from the program !

30 Days Online

We are happy to announce that XPROFIT has been online for 30 days. All withdraws to Libertyreserve, Perfectmoney, and Solidtrustpay are processed instantly while manually to Egopay. We did not publish much news in the first month. We always think that it is better do than say. Thank you very much for investors who trust us and have invested us.

Best Regards.

Only the first plan has a reasonable minimum to venture with, a $10 and the mid term plan is a bit risky as they offer a total of 50% profit on investment in just ten days term which is highly unsustainable, but this program, XProfit could complete three rounds successfully paying one month online for now.

I have noticed few members reporting that the website of Xprofit is inaccessible for them, I have seen these complains on MNO and I just checked it myself to confirm, yes it's not loading from my end too, but few other investors report that it's loading fine to them and as usual instant payments received by the program today.

Reason for the downtime of the website, an extensive DDOS attack is explained in their quick update from the admin, it's still inaccessible and here is the update !

Visit XProfit

We were under a huge DDoS attack in the past 3 hours. Our DDoS Protection service provider BlockDos has upgraded our protection level. Please use XProfit to visit our site and don’t use XProfit. Thank you.

Best Regards. XProfit

XProfit is loading fine from my end, may be the ddos attack issue is over and the site was brought back to normal, it is a profitable mid term plan with 10% daily for 15 calender days, so far two rounds were big success, and the third round is now active in this mid term popular project.

XProfit is loading fine from my end, may be the ddos attack issue is over and the site was brought back to normal, it is a profitable mid term plan with 10% daily for 15 calender days, so far two rounds were big success, and the third round is now active in this mid term popular project.

That is what happening before dude, this program can load good in my end but you must notice this program is not as good as you think, even in goldpoll the status of this program is paying but in other hyip monitors the status of this program are problem, i think this is the end of admin