Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

XpertInvest - xpertinvest.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

We are investing in Insurances of Cargo(Incoterms). When Goods are sold and shipped from Factories all over the World, both Seller and Buyer are experiencing frozen funds, during the time the Goods are in Transportation.

That's where we come in!

We simply buy the Goods and Insurance from Seller and Buyer. They will have no loss in Liquidity in the time between Goods leave Factory, till they arrive at Buyers Warehouse. We charge interest for the time the cargo is in transportation. The different types of insurance is called Incoterms.

Plan:

Gold Plan

Minimum Investment: $5,000.01

Maximum Investment: $50,000.00

Interest Per Calendar Day: 1.8%

Investment Period: 180 Calendar Days

Principal: Not Returned, Included in Interest

Automatic Compounding not possible

Total Returned at Expiry: 324%

Deposit expire after 180 Days

Minimum Profit: $11,200.02

Maximum Profit: $112,000.00

Silver Plan

Minimum Investment: $500.01

Maximum Investment: $5000.00

Interest Per Calendar Day: 1.6%

Investment Period: 140 Calendar Days

Principal: Not Returned, Included in Interest

Automatic Compounding not possible

Total Returned at Expiry: 224%

Deposit expire after 140 Days

Minimum Profit: $620.01

Maximum Profit: $6,200.00

Accept : LR,PM

Join XpertInvest here

i guess i will have love to view this program but i being trying to access the program for couple of minute now and i cant access the program,though i think the program is gonna be a good place to invest as the daily return offered by the admin of the program is totally reasonable and sustainable.i guess i like to know if other is having same problem opening this program.

Daily gains offered by the admin is a daily profit which is pretty reasonable for a long-term investment program and I'm pretty sure if this is a safe place to start a long-term investment because the plan created by the admin to make a profit is a excellent plan

I can not access the website of this new HYIP. The website of this new HYIP is down. Well it is too fast. But, actually the minimum to invest is too high, $500. Hopefully the website of this new HYIP can return to the internet as soon as possible. So, the business can start running well again.

• 1 month later...

Xpert Invest has been paying well with their Gold, Silver and Bronze plans, in their latest update, a week ago, the admin has given a clear report on program statistics.

Statement after 1 month

Currently the statistics are:

106 Members

49 Investors

$12,179,17 total invested

$1,567,67 total withdrawn

Alexa now is #839.664

We have also enabled livechat. Come in and have a chat with me, if you like ;-) Im normally there from 11AM to 2PM and later 11PM to 2AM. But you can also be lucky to find me online in time between.

2013, 10 May

Xpert Invest is running of Shadow Script and the hosting on a dedicated server, it's been online and active for more than one month, I have noticed this project advertising mainly on TG forum, very active, Gold plan has affordable range of minimum which offers a interest rate of 1.4% on daily basis, principal will be included in daily payouts.

This program has a very high risk for the investor to lose money they had invested, because the minimum deposit is determined by the admin is very high and the period of time determined to make a profit is too long, and I'm sure the admin will not be able to survive and with time long, and the admin will never give payment to its investors well