Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

After100Days - after100days.com

mixpepper22

i am also attracted to invest in this program once more, but it seems i am too late, actually it is quite hard to believe with this program since this program is short term program which has been online for some days even like that there are about more than 5 hyip monitors that monitoring this program give paying status for them

Paid fast within three hours after submitting the withdrawal request today, the admin was paying in batches every three hours or so, I have reinvested in this program, for one more round with the one day plan, I think the program still has potential to pay for another week or more than that.

Yahoo, another program which make me think want to invest, invest and invest again lol, this program still proof to themself and also to the other investors that they are worthy to be called the hottest and the best short term hyip at the moment, i got again my payment here and really like them but i think one round more is enough for me.

After100days continue to advertise almost everywhere, on monitors as well as discussion forums, everywhere we can find big banners of this project, recently, they have purchased five more advertising banners on MNO monitor that will expire after one week, the best of all short term hyip around.

Just received payment from this project to PM, about an hour ago and reinvested in it, I just hope this one will pay tomorrow without making me disappointed, I believe it still has a long way to go, the admin has been paying well on time and quite fast and attractive RCB offers on monitors for investors of After100days.

Today the admin has made only three batches of payments taking 4 - 5 hours gap between each payout schedule, thus three is a lot of withdrawals that have been processed in each batch of payment, and the deposits as usual continue to flood in the program, as it is much trusted short term project for it's stability.