Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Success Trade - success-trade.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Success Trade has been registered as an investment company in 2009 and since then has provided services to individual and corporate customers from across the world. Due to the unexpected breakthrough that has been achieved by company traders for this time and technological progress, we were able to create a state-of-the-art online investment platform to bring investments to a whole new level waiving the paperwork and all kinds of bureaucratic procedures when joining the company. We have had a great feedback on our invention with more and more people joining every day making it a total number of customers equal to five thousand and growing every single day.

Plan:

Interest: 108%

Payment period: after 1 day

Min amount: 10$

Max amount: 20000$

Interest: 126%

Payment period: after 3 days

Accept : LR\PM\STP\EGO

Join Success Trade here

we can take the good opportunity offered by the admin to make a profit from this program because of the benefits offered quite reasonable and we can benefit in a fairly short period of time and I think the right time to start investing in this program is halted at the time of admin run, and after a period of 3 days then it most likely will not ever give admin payments to new investors again

a couple more plans added by admin. I can just say that only few of lucky investors will likely be get paid because of it because this kind of hiyps never ever pay people a lot more than 2 days . So invest profit starting days .i will prefer to invest only one time.We cant say it will pay again or not.

Premium

Interest: 145%

Payment period: after 5 days

Deposit Now

Expert

Interest: 200%

Payment period: after 10 days

Well, this new HYIP is not a good HYIP where we can invest our money. Even the Admin of this new HYIP adds two more new investment plans. But, it is getting worst. Because we can see the RoI offered by this new HYIP is extremely high. It is not good at all. Better for us not to invest on the HYIP with very high RoI like this one

Well, this new HYIP is not a good HYIP where we can invest our money. Even the Admin of this new HYIP adds two more new investment plans. But, it is getting worst. Because we can see the RoI offered by this new HYIP is extremely high. It is not good at all. Better for us not to invest on the HYIP with very high RoI like this one

i agree with you mate,the program is far from good,the program is total bad program with high return,i think it best for investors to just ignore this program,though the program is having paying status with hyip monitors but the truth remain that the program is not safe for investors to invest due to the high return being offered by the admin

• 3 weeks later...

well just to update this thread,i think it safe for investors to look for other better program and invest with them now,the program was able to have some scam hyip monitors that kept the program running with paying status for days but all all hyip monitors have now change the status of the program to not paying,i guess this thread can be closed.check program status here....

http://allmonitors.net/hyip/success-trade.net

Interest: 108%

Payment period: after 1 day

Interest: 126%

Payment period: after 3 days

Since this two has the same minimum. I think its much better to invest in the 3 days plan than that one day plan only. I think if we want to take some risk we need to take full risk in here. I'm sure we can eventually make good income in here. I really do love to see this site paying good and paying well right now. I know a site like this one will going to make us really earn good money each month. I want to make sure that I can see this site paying good and paying well eventually.