Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Yourshares - yourshares.biz

hadg33

I am not the admin

Welcome to YourShares.biz! Your search for the right place to invest is over! You've found it. YourShares.bizas a group of experienced traders is providing everyone the opportunity to make money online. Your Shares Financial Experts are talented and working in this arena for more than 11 years now. Your money is safe with the tested plans and methods of making money Your Shares uses.

INVESTMENT PLANS

30% DAILY FOR 6 CALENDAR DAYS

Min: $1 - Max: $300

40% DAILY FOR 6 CALENDAR DAYS

Min: $300 - Max: $2,000

335% AFTER 6 CALENDAR DAYS

Min: $300 - Max: $10,000

JOIN HERE

this program is new program and the program is less than a day online,the minimum investment on the program is very encouraging but the daily return being offered by the admin of the program is pretty much too high and i don't think i can advise any investors to invest wit the program.the program is offering a return of 180% in 6 days.

30% DAILY FOR 6 CALENDAR DAYS

Min: $1 - Max: $300

And 30% a day for six days means we going to earn 180% in six days only. In fact just four days we already earn back and make 20% profit in here. I don't advice investors to invest big amount in here but its good if we can invest 10 dollars in here and earn 3 dollars a day in here and in forth day you can actually earn back 12 dollars already. And if you feel like compounding you can reinvest the 3 dollars you earn since the minimum to invest is one dollar only.

HYIP program like this will usually give the payment if we invest with a low capital alone but if we invest a huge amount of capital then admin likely will never deliver the promised benefits because I've invested in a program like this with a number of I get the lower capital payments but at the time I invest in a number of substantial capital admin never give payment and I also lost some money that I have invested

This hyip is online for a day and the all planes are very attractive as admin offer 30% daily roi for 6 days for minimum deposit of $1 which encourage small investors. But I will not suggest any investor to invest here as if we think carefully then we can see the total return from the firstplane is 180% which is to high which make it less sustainable.