Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

cheetahshares - cheetahshares.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

cheetahshares.com is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Plan:

0.5% -- 2% Daily For 250 Business Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 - $2,000 0.50

Plan 2 $2,001 - $20,000 1.00

Plan 3 $20,001 and more 2.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join cheetahshares here

the planes are long term plane and the minimum deposit in the site is $20 which is not so high nor so low. But the roi offered by the admin is very sustainable and is more reasonable. I think this site will run for long time. So I think this program will attract more people and it is safe to invest now.

this program is very long term program,though the daily return being offered by the admin of the program is very reasonable and i think the program should be able to sustain the daily return they are offering.i will have love to invest with the program but the term on the plan on the program is way too long and i think the admin of the program might not sustain the program

0.5% -- 2% Daily For 250 Business Days

The plan look good and stable and I guess this site can run for two to three months without any problem. As long its getting new investors daily I'm sure this site can really pay and if its has good way to grow our investments in here It will not be a surprise if we can see this site going to last long. So far so good that this site is paying really well. Let just hope that it can really support its paying power for a long time.

be careful with this site, admin maybe offered low rate but that doesn't mean admin will keep your money to invest in other program. in fact admin use pirated script here, and also this site template looks so cheap. so i can conclude that admin is untrustworthy admin, be careful guys when you invest here, plus minimum deposit here is high for tiny and casual investors