Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Huraga Invest - huragainvest.biz

HYIPCORE

I wonder why there are so many hourly hyip programs these days,this one is so new to the extent that there is no single monitor listing this program,the site uses a very good script and the site is also a secured site,investors should be careful before before investing in the program,i mean they should make sure that the program is paying before investing in it

the first plan and second plan are the only plans that i can achieve, since their minimum deposit is easy to reach , and for their first plan it seems so short for me since it is hourly plan, but this site is not hourly hyip site, because they also have short term plan, one thing that discourage few investors here is their manual payment

besides daily plan, the hyip also offering hourly plan. surely short term investors will like this hyip because they could get profit in short period only. moreover, minimum invest is $1 only and its very affordable. even investors could make a test plan with such low minimum amount of invest.

i will have loved to check with this program properly but i cant,i have being trying to access the program for couple of minute now and i cant access the program.i guess it might a problem with my isp.though i have check with hyip monitors,i and i think the program might be ok for one to invest but i cant access the program to the detail.

109% after 6 hours

9% in just six hours? Wow. If I can only trade in forex and earn 9% in just six hours I surely be happy. So far so good that this site do have some potential to pay. But I guess its only good if we can do hit and run in a site like this one. Theirs really no way this site can end up paying good and paying well. I'm sure in two to three days its can turn to scam anyway. So theirs really no way we can earn in here.