Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investors-Choice - investors-choice.org

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

We welcome you our dear participants and guests! We present you the newest Businesss-club of the second generation "the Choice of Investors - Continue".

Our Club provides services of investment of means under high percent 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, 365 days in a year to everyone * Investor.

* The minimum Investors age - 18 years!

Plan:

0.8 hourly for 360 hours

Accept LibertyReserve, Perfact Money

Join Investors-Choice here

wow this program have hourly rate but i don't believe with this site so much. with 0.8% per hour for 360 hours, could be good too but to make this site sustainable for quite long time i am not sure if this program will do that thing, but in fact this program still not show any sign of scam site

this program is long term program and i wonder why the admin of the program has decided to make the program a Russian program.i will have love to invest with the program if the program is not in Russian language and i guess that's why the program is kinda struggling to get hyip investors that invest with the program now.the program is very attractive.

I have no idea why the Admin of this new HYIP has to use the hourly paying plan. Because we know in the HYIP industry, the hourly paying plan is not good and not popular. Because so many hourly paying plan HYIP can not sustain too long in the business. This is such a bad thing actually. Admin has to think about it