Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

bofferz - bofferz.com

obeconline

Earn up to $0.04 for Your Click

Just don't think this amount is a paying amount for a ptc site. I just hope that this one will going to last long but right now I'm just hoping that its paying and I'm hoping that in two to three months we can see this site paying good and paying well. But same time I'm worried why the rate is up to 4 cents. I don't know when we going to get a 4 cents per click in here but I hope its number is good enough for us to reach minimum and cashout.

The script used by this new PTC is nice and different with many other PTC scripts. Then the good thing, there is the offer to be the Pioneer members for the first 5000 members. It is not too bad, because now, there are still 700 something members. The opportunity is still huge for us

Hmm I check out their ads and I am surprised to see they have 4 ads but all of them are not worth anything, all of them are $0 per click ! Well yeah there are also other means like paid to signup to earn from this website but ultimately it is too hard to earn because of their extreme high payout.

From their TOS -- http://www.bofferz.com/tos

7.6) You need a minimum of $10 in your account before you can request payment if you are a standard member. If you are a Pioneer or Golden member, you only need $8 in your account before you can request your payment.

this program look like an old program,though the program has being running online for 2 days now and the admin of the program claim the program has being paid over 20$ to ptc members,though the program is having few proof to show but i think the admin of the program might be trying to be smart on members as well.