Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Dailywith- dailywith.com

@chardyme

that's good to know that everything is just normal with this program at the moment,

instant payment feature is quite attractive, it's good that the admin has well managed to make instant payments this longer,

of course the script of the program looks very simple that it's really wonder to know that this one has been ACTIVE for around nine months.

• 2 weeks later...

This site is running from some days - and we've seen some payout proofs with best feedback. But I think manual payment is better than any instant, because if any new if mid budget money maker should give us instant payment then - there will be a change of fraudulent activities, where it needs a huge powerful security system to detect any fraud instantly. Hopefully they should pay us for next 30 days more. But previously I found some cheapo chat.

dailywith.com - 200 Days of Prosperous Journey - And Counting

Admin's News Letter Update October 1, 2011 3:21 PM GMT + 8 (Saturday)

Hi Members,

With our ever increasing popularity, and new registrations every single day, we have decided to give you a brief overview of the major aspects of our program. First and foremost, we will start explaining with the plans.

DailyWith offers 2 major investment plans. The Basic Plan offers a total return of 120% on your deposit, after a term of 7 calendar days. Your clean profit will be 20% of your deposit, and the remaining 100% will be your principal. The Advanced Plan offers a total return of 150% on your deposit, after a term of 15 calendar days. Your clean profit in this plan will be 50% of your deposit, and the remaining 100% will be our principal. In other words, your principal amount is included in the returns of both the plans.

We accept the major payment processors, Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, and AlertPay, and you may invest with any or all of them as per your choice and convenience.

Coming to the referral commission program, we offer a generous 5% commission on deposits made by your referrals. You need not have to make a deposit to earn the commission. The referral commission, is therefore an easy way for anyone to make fast money, with the least effort. Just refer someone, get that individual to make a deposit, and earn 5% of that deposit instantly.

Our program website is strongly protected against DDoS attacks and other similar threats, and we have taken the industry leading protection measures to safeguard the accounts of our members.The highly secure and dedicated server on which our website is hosted ensures the highest level protection and 99.9% uptime.

We would like to you for the tremendous support you have been giving us for the past 200+ days. If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact our support department. We will be more than glad to answer any queries you may have.

Best Wishes

DailyWith Team

well, this program has been paying for 278 days so far and stays active till date,

I have checked out the status on monitors for this program, it's ACTIVE everywhere,

the last payout released from this program is on 5th October 2011, that is today.

I have invested in this site for 4th round as well. This is the one that gave me best return and I have most confident in this site. Because the mimimum requirement for 15 days plan is low here(I remember only $5), it is easier to implement the good strategy. So I invested $20 first into the 15 days plan and got $10 profit. Then I invested $10 every time to the 7 days plan and keep going.

I put Dailywith, combined with brandaily and advantagescapital together as a investment package, totally first riking $50 and then $20-$25 depending on the situation. I will invest in it till its death.

@1860strongboy

I don't think this one will be ending soon, it will stay active for at least two to three months for sure, or even more, I think so,

since the site has got good rank on Alexa, around forty one thousands and there was a huge increase of traffic of 1440% in last three months, and 25% increase in last month, considering this I think it's still hot and strong as well.

Just a quick update here: Today my investment expired and I tried to withdraw the total amount of $12. Butat the beginning, it went into pending. I know it still fit the rules in FAQ that if it pays within 24 hours. My point is that after that, I tried two time of $1, it went instant. I tried $5 or even $2, it failed. I don't know why but guess it set up instant payment for small only based on my experience, at least for the time I tried to withdraw. When I wanted to withdraw the third time of $1, it failed. Accumulatively, I have withdrew $2 successfully.

After an hour, I first tried 3 times withdraw for $1 only and went through. Then I tried the rest $7 and it went instangly. I was lucky to get all back. However, I heard from the GT that there was a guy trying to withdraw $173 but still pending. Here's the link: http://goldentalk.com/t58221-10-7.html

I guess at this point we couldn't judge whether the dailywith is going to scam or not. But the above activity is enough to draw investors' attention to. I am not going to reinvest at this point but will wait.

I am really glad that I reinvested in here once again as this program is still doing well. i am now on my 4th investments here which will mature this coming Friday.

Hi, @chardyme, are you sure that you are speaking the right thing? You reinvest in today?

It seems that lots of monitors have given "problem" or "not paid" status for dailywith already.

The problem has started selectively since Sunday, Monday. On Tuesday, the problem spread out and finally become serious.

Hi, @chardyme, are you sure that you are speaking the right thing? You reinvest in today?

It seems that lots of monitors have given "problem" or "not paid" status for dailywith already.

The problem has started selectively since Sunday, Monday. On Tuesday, the problem spread out and finally become serious.

No, I invested last week that is why i said my investment will mature this Friday because it was weekly you got your investment get to matured in here. Too bad I see in GP that status is now Problem :(