Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fundsmore - Fundsmore.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Welcome to FundsMore.biz, your guide in the world of investments! Our team consists of skilled traders, market analysts, legal advisors and we are here especially for you. You entrust us with your funds. Our company, in turn, trade them in a wide range of investment services - to generate the high yield profit above the market. We invest in gold and stock markets. We are dedicated to bringing you all the information on how to make first steps in investing.

Over the last 10 years, gold has shown itself to be a very reliable investment choice. The gold's market price has multiplied by 5 over the last decade and is growing every year. Investors who invested a part of their portfolio 10 years ago now have income of 5 times their investment on top of having their savings secured against the weak euro or dollar (or any other currency). Gold is a good reason to invest.

Trading in forex is carried out by investors to make money from the moving market. The main purpose of the forex investments is to sell or buy currencies and get income from the transactions. But we know 95% of newbies lose all money on forex market. If you are currently on a losing streak in the markets, FundsMore.biz is good choice for you.

Plan:

125% Daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $200 110.00

Plan 2 $201 - $1,000 120.00

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 125.00

200% after 3 days

Plan 1 $150 - $10,000 200.00

500% after 6 days

Plan 1 $200 - $10,000 500.00

1000% after 10 days

Plan 1 $200 - $10,000 1000.00

35%-50% Daily for 4 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $200 35.00

Plan 2 $201 - $500 40.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 45.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $10,000 50.00

Accept: Liberty reverse,Egopay,solidtrustpay,perfectmoney,payza

Join Fundsmore here

minimum invest is really affordable and maybe this factor will lead the hyip able to growing fast. but unfortunately the plan looks risky by offering high profit rate in short term period only. stay invest for long period is not advisable since the hyip potentially won't sustain long.

Theirs 15 hyip monitoring site so far that is monitoring this site. I don't like this site. I think its not going to last long and most hyip monitoring site that I see actually does not have any investments in here at all. Just waiting for something I guess. So far so good that this site is paying and I'm hoping that we can earn good amount of money in here as well. But since this site look hard to earn I doubt we can actually make some good income in here.

Well 200% in just 3 days means in my opinion this site may be not a safe place to make an investment . because it is really not possible to pay double amount in just 3 days to the investors . and looks like admin juts want to make some money and cheat the investors . I am just trying to access the rate us page and found that admin have disabled the page .

i guess the low minimum investment required by the admin of this program is just to attract investors to this program,this program has being running online for 3 days now and the admin of the program did not pay investors any dime ever since the program has being launched i guess it best to just ignore this program and invest with other better program around

110.00% for one day, i am skip this site , i am not sure if i can thing this program as a good program, i can see that maybe they can survive for more than 5 days but in fact this program rate is truly unreasonable for short term program, if admin can pay more than 5 days then i think that is a good performance for this site