Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

306 - 306.bz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Our philosophy is that a first class program must be backed up by a strong investment team, with the ability to sustain growth and provide excellent customer service to all our investors.

306.bz is continually striving to improve our program and make it better for everyone for the long term. Finally, by implementing our rigorously tested investment methods, our expert team are able to generate vast profits on your behalf. Keep in mind that our rates were carefully planned.

Plan:

20% - 30% daily for 6 days,306% after 10 - 36 days

Accept: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney

Join 306 here

The script used for program is so poor and the design is poor as well,I can only see a white background with small writings showing home and login,whenever I clicked on it,the page redirects to the same page,I think this program is very unsafe because of the roi that is offered here and the website

We can make calculation about the total RoI given by this HYIP. With 30% daily RoI for 6 days, the total will be like 180% RoI in only 6 days investment. Well, it is very high and not reasonable at all. So, this kind of HYIP will not sustain too long in the business. Better for us to think one more time

Still has a waiting status and theirs only few hyip monitoring site actually monitoring this site so far. So I don't know if its advisable to invest in here right now but I'm hoping that in two to three days time we can see this site status as paying. But same time I'm expecting this site to last between one to two weeks only. At this rate I doubt its can last more than two weeks. This site is not that popular and its plan is just not that stable.

Any ways it is really amazing to see the script of the site and that is really innovative in my opinion . They have a very good script that can easily attract the investors but it would be good if they also have ssl layer to the site . Any ways as one of my friend above said that the site is having waiting status since a long time then its better to wait until it get the paying status .

4 days online now and the program is doing really well,i think this program has worth it takes to sustain the return they are offering investors,though the daily return offered by the admin of the program is high but i can tell the program is gonna surprise investors by sustaining the plan they are offering, i can only advise investors to invest wisely on this program

30% daily for 6 days is good and reasonable plan and minimum deposit that admin tabled here is achievable for a lot of investors. and based on my own calculation about this site profit is 30* 6= 180% in 6 days, actually it is quite high but first aim to reach BEP first before invest here