Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

dollarearners - dollarearners.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

DollarEarners.Com is a private investment program which invests mainly in Foreign Exchange (FOREX), Stocks, Stocks on Margin (CFDs), Futures, and with Commodities, Real Estate, and fixed income products. We are established by a group of experienced traders and market analysts. Our success is founded on the strength of investment research.

It was created for the purpose of providing it's membership with the safest and most secure investment programs available, with the best possible and achievable in returns at a minimum of risk, because all terms of deposits and interests are at the of reasonable values.

Plan:

1.7% daily for 85 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Test $10 - $10,000 1.70

2.7% daily for 75 days

Premium $100 - $10,000 2.70

3.7% daily for 65 days

Exclusive $500 - $10,000 3.70

4.7% daily for 55 days

Golden $1,000 - $10,000 4.70

Accept: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney

Join dollarearners here

i dont consider that we have to make investment on this hiyp because i dont think this specific hyp will will gonna pay its all of investors for greater than a week. checkout their script that is of low-cost cost and in addition fake security added by means of admin.

Admin mentioned in the site saying the site have ssl layer and ddos protection but in fact that is really bad to say that the site do not have any such features the admin is just making the investors believe as if the site is a good one to invest . I think we should think before investing here because it is a long term investing program .

this program is a long term program,i guess it good to see the program has started paying investors by now but i think investors need to be careful with this program,i will have loved if the admin of the program has added more security to the program but i think he/she might add it later.i think the program look promising

<div>

4.7% daily for 55 days
</div>

<div>Its really good to see this site paying good and paying well but as like other cheap script hyip site its do pay for few days just to prove its paying and get some investors going but once this site get enough investors its will just simply turn to scam. That's why I do advice investors in here just to do hit and run and right now I think its better that we just stay away from this site.</div>