Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

surprise-money - surprise-money.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

We are experienced and professional in trading forex, money game, and gambling. Our team total in 10 persons, 4 Persons for trading forex,3 persons for money game, 2 persons for gambling and 1 person for admin this site. and we've got a lot of profit from our expertise. now we want to share with you, with funds invested in us then there will be more profit to be we can get and you will also get profit from it. join with us immediately and get more of profits. no more waiting daily,weekly,monthly or yearly, it JUST HOURLY in here! we do not need to talk more or fake promises, let us prove now !

Plan:

110% - 200% AFTER 1 HOUR (INSTANT PAYMENT)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $3 - $10 110.00

Plan 2 $11 - $35 120.00

Plan 3 $36 - $100 135.00

Plan 4 $101 - $500 150.00

Plan 5 $5,001 - $1,000 175.00

Plan 6 $1,001 - $5,000 185.00

Plan 7 $5,001 - $10,000 200.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,PM

Join surprise-money here

the admin of this program has done a good job with this program,this program has being running online for 5 days now and the program is still having a paying status despite the high return being offered by the admin of the program.i guess investors just need to be careful with this program because i don't think the program will be safe

<div>

110% - 200% AFTER 1 HOUR (INSTANT PAYMENT)
</div>

<div>I think this thread does not deserve to be open in the first place. Now I know if this a thread is open by this author theirs a big chance that its a scam site because the author of this thread know that theirs no way a site like this one can pay its members. No way. Just imagine 200% in one hour only? Its really unrealistic. So this thread must belong to scam section instead in this section</div>

the good thing in this hyip is that the hyip is running for 6 days and still paying members although there are high roi rates. I think admin planned to attract more investors for his hyip.only for this reason the admin paying the members.I think investors have to be careful as this is not a safe program to invest and high chance for scamming people.