Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

benefitfund - benefitfund.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Benefitfund.net is a strong team of traders, professional bankers and market analysis. Our mission is to provide our investors with a great opportunity for their funds by investing as prudently as possible in various arenas to gain high rates in return. Besides, we do have a reliable and profitable source of real net income, based on the real investment from the real market.

Plan:

Up To 130% After 1 Calendar Day!

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $500 105.00

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 108.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $4,000 115.00

Plan 4 $4,001 - $50,000 130.00

Up To 180% After 3 Calendar Days!

Plan 1 $50 - $800 120.00

Plan 2 $801 - $2,000 130.00

Plan 3 $2,001 - $4,000 150.00

Plan 4 $4,001 - $50,000 180.00

Up To 280% After 6 Calendar Days!

Plan 1 $100 - $1,000 160.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $4,000 200.00

Plan 3 $4,001 - $8,000 250.00

Plan 4 $8,001 - $50,000 280.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,SolidTrustPay,EgoPay

Join benefitfund here

there are a lot of hyip monitors that monitoring this program , and their status is waiting and some of them have paying status, actually it make me quite confuse about this program, but the profit of this program still reasonable for short term program but it unsustainable because i think that 5% rate is quite high

i dont think the script used here is of high cost. but it has really unique look. out involving 3 plans only one plan is the array of investors. i consider except primary plan different two plans were created only with the hyip monitors as a consequence of such high minimum total but i'm sure everyone will certainly prefer to get first plan.

I still wonder how can admin manage to pay such a huge roi to the investors , have you seen they are offering 130% for just a single day and i think that is really a very high roi they are offering . I can see that all the monitors are with the waiting status so its better to wait until they chance the status .

i believe early investors on this program will have being able to get something from this program,this program has being running online for 5 days now,i don't think i can advise anybody to give this program and kinda trail,the program might not be safe for investors to invest with the program and i don't think i an invests with the now either.

Up To 180% After 3 Calendar Days!

Even the three days plan I do feel I have some reservation about this. I do hope I can make good income in here for three days. But the odds that I will get paid in here is only 10% chance and that is a very conservative plan already. So I'm sure the risk is much more higher if the plan that I choose is the highest roi plan. I do hope that hit and run is still good for this site but at this late I doubt it.

the script and design use by the admin is normal and no extra protection for accounts.Also the roi rates 130% after1 day for the minimum deposit of $10 is very high. I think this program is not safe to invest.i like to say the members of the site to add some payment proofs here which can helpful to get more investors.