Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

befirst-invest - befirst-invest.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

If you are looking for high and consistent returns for your investments, you have come to the right place. Befirst COMPANY is a registered investment company in Belize.

We capatilize our investments in forex trading on various online platforms. Our team of expert traders works 24 hours a day multiplying your money. We use our 5 years of experience to provide our investors a stable and guaranteed returns.

Plan:

Bronze

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Bronze $10 - $499 5.00

Silver

Silver $500 - $1,999 5.50

Gold

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Gold $2,000 - $10,000 6.00

Accept : LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney

Join befirst-invest here

daily profit rate looks high and I hope its including principal because the rate will fall to reasonable. if the site offering 5% profit rate per day while principal back in the end of investment contract, can be sure it won't help the hyip sustainable or paying for long period.

i believe its incredibly profitable hyp for individuals because when i checked that hyip along with found which the duration connected with hyip program is 50 days. so in the event that we compute our profit daily subsequently we will receive a total connected with 25$ in return which is reasonably good profit. but the also very important to us which hyip remain paying cash for 20 days.

this program like a very serious program and i think the admin of the program should be able to sustain the program,though the program has being running online for 5 days now but i kinda wonder the showing on the page of the site claiming the program still remain couple of days before it start, i kinda get confused with that.

for now this program is good enough, and also from what i get about them, befirst still in pre-launch mode, with pre-launch mode this program still not pay any investors yet, but this program will be launch in more than 1 hour, and this site in bilingual, which we can change from English to Russian or vice versa, their daily profit is amazing and profitable.

Bronze $10 - $499 5.00

Just wondering how long this plan really going to last? Is this plan good for a day or two? or is this plan for life time daily payments already? The minimum amount to invest in here is some how a big amount for my own standard as its going to take me two months of posting in ptp forums to have enough capital to invest in here. And I'm worried that I can just lost it in matter of few days.