Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Libertyexpedition - Libertyexpedition.com

xetang

HOW IT WORKS

Step 1: Complete the registration to become our member.

Step 2: After registration completed, you may login to your back office and choose the expedition package you want to start.

Step 3: When your LR expedition begin, you will get paid every day until the expedition ended.

Step 4: The Payment will credited to your main account balance, and you may request to withdraw when it reach minimum withdrawal requirment

Step 5: Boost your daily earning by invite people to join your LR expedition team, simply by promotting your referral link.

9% hourly for 12 hours

Min $10 - Max $1000

8% hourly for 14 hours

Min $6 - Max $100

7% hourly for 17 hours

Min $1 - Max $50

Accept: LR

Join here: http://libertyexpedition.com/

Another hourly hyip site. I really don't understand why theirs just too many hyip site that has an hourly plan that is still been created until now. I mean almost all know that an hourly hyip site is a scam site and almost no one is investing in an hourly hyip site so why theirs still so many hyip admin opening new hourly site each week? I guess theirs still so many foolish newbies investors falling for this strap?

Well the best thing about this program is the minimum investment which is only $1 so i think we can just try this one because if we loss nothing more we will be loosing . And since it is a hourly investment program its safe to hit and run from this program and that will be really a safe plan we can do here .

Yes, it is correct and we too can see that their plans are very long therefore It is different with many other same sites and really they are paying site when I have deposited $10 yesterday and have receive again all fund with this site for 108% after 12 hours, it is nice when investing and I have decided to reinvest with this site. My latest payment:

Date: 3/17/2013 5:34 AM

Batch: 136043627

From Account: U4478866 (lrexpedition)

Amount: $7.20

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from libertyexpedition.com

And this is new deposit:

Date: 3/17/2013 5:38 AM

Batch: 136043804

Sent To: U4478866 (lrexpedition)

Amount: $10.00

Memo: Deposit to libertyexpedition.com User zozo278

this program is paying but i still cannot predict how long they will pay investors, but for now this program has been paying, it is about $151 that admin already paid to investors, i think this is a good thing for them because sooner they will have more investors to invest in this program

Another hourly hyip site. I really don't understand why theirs just too many hyip site that has an hourly plan that is still been created until now. I mean almost all know that an hourly hyip site is a scam site and almost no one is investing in an hourly hyip site so why theirs still so many hyip admin opening new hourly site each week? I guess theirs still so many foolish newbies investors falling for this strap?

Well, this is true. This new HYIP is just another hourly paying HYIP and it is not good at all here. Also we can see by the experience, hourly paying HYIP will not sustain too long in the business. It will be hard for the investors to make profit from the hourly paying HYIP like this, because it will be gone fast

Yes, it is very correct with your idea, almost hourly sites can't exist long but we too should note that this site always bring very good benefit for all investors therefore very many investors still care to this programs and I'm same, when site still is paying, I think that it still is many chances for investing although it can have many risks. My latest payment:

Date: 3/17/2013 2:07 PM

Batch: 136080794

From Account: U4478866 (lrexpedition)

Amount: $5.60

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from libertyexpedition.com

site design looks simple and even I am unable to access monitoring page. not completed with proper security software too and it make investors transaction and login activity become not secure. if talk about plan, the site also not offering security because the profit rate given unbelievably high in short period only. better investors skip this hyip site.