Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Venturce - venturce.com

vnhyipgroup

I am not admin.

Venturce

Team Venture invests in gold in South Africa.

South Africa has a leading position in the world in the production of this precious metal. The highest gold production was recoded in 1970 and amounted to 1,000 tons. Why people invest in gold? Gold - a highly liquid asset, which is valuable even in the turbulent times of economic recession and political depression. Gold retains its value compared to paper money and inflationary processes do not affect him. Gold is eternal metal, but its reserves in the ground are gradually depleting and so the price of gold has been increasing in present days. In February 2012, price per troy ounce was 1800 USD. The main reason for the rise in prices is the continuation of easy monetary policy of USA Federal Reserve. Thus, the policy of quantitative easing has been left open. This policy promotes increasing of prices on gold metal. An significant factor of rising prices is increasing demand on gold in China and India.India has a first place in the world for gold consumption.

Currently, investors see any price for gold an attractive, because the price of gold is going up steadily during the past decades. Team Venture gives its customers a unique opportunity to generate income on the difference between buy and sell prices of gold. In this case, you do not need to buy and sell. Team Venture created a specific script which scans prices of gold for 24 hours per day. The main distinguish of this script is that it is strictly tied to the graphical analysis. This allows us to monitor the price changes, and find the best deals. Gold sales by our competent professionals of Team Venture, who have very vast experience in the field of precious metals trading.

The main objective of Team Venture-profits from the sale of gold. Unstable price of gold with a clear upward trend makes the investments more attractive. Investing in gold is an attractive and successful business, which has many advantages over other types of investments.

Investment plans:

Standart

0.9% daily for 90 days

1% daily for 180 days

Minimum investment $10

Maximum investment $500

Payouts within 12-24 hours

Deposit will be returned after 90 or 180 days

Normal

1.10% daily for 90 days

1.3% daily for 180 days

Minimum investment $500

Maximum investment $2,000

Premium

1.3% daily for 90 days

1.5% daily for 180 days

Minimum investment $2,000

Maximum investment $10,000

VIP

1.5% daily for 90 days

1.7% daily for 180 days

Minimum investment $10,000

Maximum investment $50,000

Accepted Currencies: LR, PM

Referral Program: From 0 to 20 attracted investors 3% Commission Deposit. From 21 to 50 - 4% Commission. From 51 to unlimited - 5% Commission.

Program link: http://venturce.com/

this hyip is totally not lucrative because they're not paying out reasonable interest rate in their particular plans. we dont imagine investors may show interest towards the idea. i think it had been much better whenever they paying atleast 3% interest rate. 0. 9% is a lot of low.

the first plan is good i mean the longer one, if you can afford to invest here maybe you can choose for the second plan since i think that plan truly good but the minimum deposit for me is too much, i think i cannot bear with something like that, so i prefer not to invest here even i am sure this program can stay longer to pay investors

we know that hyip is running from last 8 days as well as the payment proofs with this hiyp tend to be showing in which admin features really been able his hyip. thats a legitimate good signal regarding this kind of hyip. i come to a decision if this kind of hyip continue paying an additional week i then will create investment the following.

we know that hyip is running from last 8 days as well as the payment proofs with this hiyp tend to be showing in which admin features really been able his hyip. thats a legitimate good signal regarding this kind of hyip. i come to a decision if this kind of hyip continue paying an additional week i then will create investment the following.

Yes you may be right , the hyip is looking quite good and i think the admin of this program is really good in managing the site to pay the investors . the best part of this program is the roi is quite reasonable and even admin can pay the members easily . They came up with a very good script and a very secure to investors .

i doubt if this program will have reasons not to complete the term on the plan there are offering,the program is very attractive the daily return offered is very reasonable and sustainable.i think the admin also did well with the design of the program because i find the program very attractive and i can tell the admin will sustain the program for long

This site has many plan so lets see if we can make something good out of this site right now. I do hope that we really can earn some good money in here but same time I'm worried that we can end up getting scammed by this site. A site like this one is only good for a hit and run strategy and in order for that strategy to work we need to focus on investing as early as we can.

well the site looks very nice the roi offered by the admin is very reasonable. he offer 0.8% per day for 90 days.but i think the admin have to increase the roi to 2% for getting more active referral.Also as this is a long term plane so there is high chance for scam. so I will say to avoid this hyip though they are paying still now.