Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

HighlightFinance - highlightfinance.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Highlight Finance is an independently owned company consisting of nothing but highly-experienced fund managers. The fundamental mission of Highlight Finance is to achieve high end results in the field of investments and to provide benefits to our clients, which include generating above-average yield to our valued investors and display significant upside potential of our project. Our ongoing efforts assure our clients the kind of steady growth they can count on.

Plan:

112% after a day

132% after 7 days

180% after 16 days

Accept: LR, PM, STP, EgoPay

Join HighlightFinance here

well i discovered that this specific hyip is quite slow throughout attracting traders because an affordable script utilised by it and not protection accessible to investors. hyip monitors will also be showing it is paying rank from last 24 hours. i think it would be better to wait for an additional day to have exact end result.

• 1 month later...

High Light Finance has been online and active for two months now, it has been sticky on monitors so far and a popular short term program, recently this project has also been listed over famous MNO, possibly few more rounds with the three days plan can be successful.

Hosting is on a dedicated server with ddos protection by Black Lotus, which is a nice thing regarding the security feature of the short term program, they have reviews page on their site as well, we can write our testimonials and submit to get it published on the reviews page of this program.

MNO has published the review of High Light Finance few hours ago, normal plan that runs for three calender days term require a minimum of $6 to participate in it, this program until now is doing very well and the hottest short term program in the current industry.

I am still unsure of the benefits offered by the admin can be obtained by investors well, because the benefits offered are still too high and not in accordance with the specified time to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will only give payments to some investors only and most of the other investors will never get a payment from this program

I am still unsure of the benefits offered by the admin can be obtained by investors well, because the benefits offered are still too high and not in accordance with the specified time to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will only give payments to some investors only and most of the other investors will never get a payment from this program

well i don't think we need to bother about this program anymore,this program is having a problem status on it page,i guess the admin of the program has started some kinda selective payment to members,though the program is not a new program as the program has being running online now for 62 days and i think it better for investors to look for other better program around