Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Diamond Progress - diamondprogress.com

vnhyipgroup

I am not admin.

Diamond Progress

Welcome to the home of professionalism, excellence and profitability when it comes to Investments. Established in the year 2008, diamondprogress.com has grown from a humble business to a strong forex trading company boasting of 35 highly-skilled Traders. It is this enviable history of growth that not only gives us confidence on our ability to grow further, but also that of our investors to grow. After all, the only way to guarantee our growth is to ensure that investor grow first and this is the reason why we genuinely care about investors and their investment. Our future is great because investor believe in us, and in our ability to partner with investor for our mutual benefit. We offer our esteemed clients a unique opportunity trading experience that gives them the flexibility to make important decisions without leaving them at the mercy of the risks associated with the tenacious forex market.

Investment Plans: 3% Daily Profit For 100 Calendar Days,Principal Back

Min Deposit: $ 20

Accepted Currencies: LR, PM

3% referral commission

Program link: http://diamondprogress.com/

I am in with 150 bucks:

Date: 3/12/2013 2:55 AM

Batch: 135287050

Sent To: U0033490 (DIAMOND PROGRESS)

Amount: $150.00

Memo: Deposit to Diamond Progress User GoldVote.Org

04188225142022311493.jpg

I guess I'm very poor now because even 20 dollars for me is a big amount. I'm hoping to earn good amount of money in hyip investments but so far I only can afford to invest small amount in here. I know its hard to make good living in hyip but right now I just feel that with 20 dollars some how its good to take some risk in here and even try to make some referrals searching to earn more via commission as well.

is there any better bonus here like their refferal commisions? i think this program should do that thing to attract more investors to invest, and with high minimum deposit like that they won't get a lot of investors, i think there will be some investors here but not as much as if they wanted to lowered their minimum deposit