Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

zfunds - zfunds.net

sheikh

zfunds - zfunds.net

The concept.

Imagine, you are taking part in an investment scheme that previously perceived to be reserved for the rich and wealthy, due to large minimum investment amounts. Now imagine you can join - with low minimum deposit amounts and rapid payouts. You can join our wonderful plans today.

Standard Plan

3% weekly profit

No Entry fee

Debit card for free (coming soon)

Minimum: $50

Maximum: $4999

Elite Plan

6% weekly profit

No Entry fee

Minimum: $5000

Maximum: $999000

Affiliate program

ZFunds pays you an affiliate commission equalling 5% of all amounts deposited or reinvested by your referrals.

No active investment needed! Free debit card (coming soon).

http://www.zfunds.net/?ref=sheikh

Coming soon? I bet this hyip site will turn to scam and yet this debitcard will never going to come. lols. I have seen so many hyip site offers and promise the same thing debitcard and all just turn to scam without giving a single investors their debitcard. I do hope that in the long run we can make good income in here. Its really hard money. I know but in the long run we end up getting big loses in here so its about reaching bep and making profit that is important in here not debitcard.

debit card? it seems absurd if they offered it, i don't know what is their plan but i visited this site today and see nice thing, they have good presentation video and also nice script, it seems admin created it from scratch and also all plans that admin offered are weekly plans which offered weekly profit too, i hope this program can survive for long time