Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

fivesixseven - fivesixseven.us

sheikh

FiveSixSeven is an international investment company founded in 2009 by a group of financial consultancy experts and the experts who have enough qualification in investing sector, which mainly focus on investing on financial and educational sectors .

We apply suitable business strategy, with the form of linking between companies which invest in finance, stock market, foreign exchange, gold,...Our strategy combines with investing in education suitably, which made highest profit for ours business strategies .

Five Plan

5% daily for 30day

$10 - $2005.00

Six Plan 6% daily for 30 day

$201 - $5006.00

Seven Plan 7% daily for 30 day

$501 - $10,0007.00

Monitor Plan

365 days $0 - $3000.50

LR & PM

http://fivesixseven.us/?ref=sheikh

All the site plan has 30 days plan.I do hope that this site can last long. But one thing I'm sure right now if we going to take risk in here its better that we just going to compound our investments and wait for 30 days. I'm sure I can earn good in here if this site is going to pay at the end of the 30 days plan. But if the site will not pay at the end of the 30 days plan then we can end up getting loses as we can get scammed.

this program is a new program and not reach even 1 day old but already paid about more than $100 to all their investors here, i think that is come from their refferals comission which means this site is quite popular, because i see there are about more than $1200 that investors invested here