Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Bolazo - Bolazo.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Earning some extra income online has never been as easy as it is with Bolaza.com. Members purchase positions to earn in our profitable plan which produces profits every hour.

All payments are made to your account Daily.

Minimum spend is US$5 and there is no maximum.

You may make additional spend as many times as you like.

Plan:

10% Every Hour For 11 Hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $5,000 10.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,SolidTrustPay,EgoPay

Join Bolazo here

properly its yet another hourly return on your investment paying hyip and more than likely that you won't gonna pay for long timeframe because life of those hyips are incredibly low and only few lucky investors got paid simply by them. so we must be very careful while investment money the following.

the ideas here i will discuss offering an average return on your investment which is ecological, this may not be safe to take a position right here mainly because which the web page is usually inferior as well as the script isn't unique seeing that it is pretty common between several beyond hyips.

at least this program use licensed script, that is good rather than use pirated script but even like that we must reconsider again before invest in here from what i see this program has been paying but the rounds of investment for now is more than 2 rounds of investment, it makes me worried about their stability

Its so ironic that theirs just too many hourly hyip site right now. I know its hard to make good income in hyip and I think its better that this thread be close already. Because its just going to be matter of few hours before we can see this site status as scam. I do hope that in the long run we can make good income in hyip investing but we can't do that in here if we can end up getting scammed instead of making profit.