Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Diamond-Payment - Diamond-payment.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://www.diamond-payment.com

468x60.gif

Our investment fund is founded by Estelle Bernand founder an offline investment fund from Europe. Diamond-Payment used to invest in real estate in the earlier times, when the number of investors grown, we decided to open for other investment markets as well as online investments too, and the so popular forex marker. This online investment fund now gives the possibility to a wider range of investors from all over the world to be the part of our earnings, by starting from an investment as low as $10. For start Diamond-Payment providers to its online investors an easily achievable daily return rate from 2% to 4% ( not including the returned principles )

PLANS:

3% Daily 60 Days

Plan Spent Amount(US$) Daily Profit(%)

DP1 $5- $100 2%

DP2 $101- $1000 2.50%

DP3 $1001- $5,000 3%

125% After 1 day

DP1 $5- $100 105%

DP2 $101- $300 110%

DP3 $301- $500 115%

DP5 $1001- $10,000 125%

275% After 5 Days

DP1 $25- $100 135%

DP2 $101- $300 170%

DP3 $301- $500 225%

DP5 $1001- $10,000 275%

555% After 15 Days

DP1 $200- $500 100%

DP2 $501- $700 200%

DP3 $701- $1000 300%

DP5 $10001- $N/A 555%

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://www.diamond-payment.com

this site don't have any protection i think we shouldn't trust them too much even we want to do hit and run strategy here, even like that we can see this site has been listed in few hyip monitors but some of that monitors are Well-Known HYIP monitors such as HYIPexplorer too, so i think for long run here they are still good.

This is new site, they have script very good although site don't install protection programs but I think that it is not cheap script and if admin try to promote more in monitors, sure he will attract more investors here, other seem site too having problem about loading, it is very difficult to access in all, hope this problem will be fixed early

Well really happy to see the monitors of the site because all of them are with the paying status and that to this site is online since 25 days and it is still paying the investors . though the roi is really high i think its better to try and run from this program because as we all know now a days many sites are just turning into scam in a very short period of time .