Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Silver Inv - Silverinv.biz

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : https://silverinv.biz

The Details section offers more useful information about each program. It includes detailed statistics from the top HYIP monitorings and a daily program site statistics. Some programs display investments statistics: deposits, accounts, etc. But not all of them are absolutely honest. Our day-by-day statistics helps to reveal fake data at the program sites.

PLANS:

PACKAGE 1 - 126% After 1 Day!

PACKAGE 2 - 63% daily for 3 Days!

PACKAGE 3 - 270% After 5 Days!

PACKAGE 4 - 346% After 7 Days!

PACKAGE 5 - 467% After 10 Days!

PACKAGE 6 - 655% After 15 Days!

PACKAGE 7 -1030% After 25 Days!

PACKAGE 8 - 1805% After 45 Days!

PACKAGE 9 - 13% Hourly for 13 Hours!

Accept : LR, PM

Link : https://silverinv.biz

126% after just in a single day .... i dont think that would be a sustainable investment plan not only that all of the investment plans are like that here . though they came up with new script and ssl i dont think that is enough because now a days many people are considering the investment plans also . The site is launched just 2 days back so i think we need to wait for some payments .

that wouldn't but they will pay us :D, in fact this program already pay few refferals comission and in the end they will pay for few days based on my own analyzation. also don't forget this program have SSL, which is paid one. so i think admin spend a lot of bucks for this hyip site

that wouldn't but they will pay us :D, in fact this program already pay few refferals comission and in the end they will pay for few days based on my own analyzation. also don't forget this program have SSL, which is paid one. so i think admin spend a lot of bucks for this hyip site

Oh? where do you see this info, even I don't see any payment proofs in forums from investors or monitors, site have ran completed a day and status of them in monitors are not good when only have some monitors listed for this site and it is only not good monitors and don't have many investors know about them

effectively i view this hyip in addition to found it really good & attractive at the same time. the plans are really paying massive rate of interest which would seem very profitable for that members connected with hyip. paying reputation already proven by hyip which may be a good signal for shareholders.

Even though the plans here are offering an average roi that's sustainable, it may not be safe to invest here because of the fact that the site is insecure and the script isn't original as its quite common amongst some past hyips. To be on the safe side, I will avoid this program