Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hourlyasia - Hourlyasia.com

xetang

Our program offers the opportunity to allocate their money in gold, and after a certain time you can withdraw your money with interest. With the help of market trends, we are able to use almost every chance of increasing their profits. You are welcome to use our services. We are available for you 24 hours a day. Check us!

PLAN 1

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

19% Hourly 6 Hours $5 - $1,000 19.00

PLAN 2

16% Hourly 7 Hours $20 - $2,000 16.00

PLAN 3

15% Hourly 8 Hours $35 - $3,000 15.00

PLAN 4

10.9% Hourly 10 Hours $80 - $5,000 10.90

DAILY PLAN

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

0.5% Daily $10 - $300 0.50

Unique Design

Licensed Script

Instant Withdraw

24/7 support

Dedicated Server SSL protected

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: https://www.hourlyasia.com/index.php

My payment proofs:

The amount of 0.5 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U3866419->U3878693. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to zozo278 from hourlyasia.com.. Date: 19:37 07.03.13. Batch: 18733745.

Hourly hyip site is always a scam site to me. I don't like hourly hyip site as most hyip site with an hourly plan do turn to scam in matter of few days if not hours only. That's why if we really want to make good income in here its better that we spend time and effort in much more stable hyip site. An hourly site can turn to scam anytime. And the chance of getting BEP in an hourly hyip site is slim to none.

eh, just another hourly hyip site, all of their plans also hourly plans :D, it is very great to do real hit and run here i think for about 2 round of invesmtent here still fine but make sure we know the risk before invest here, and one thing that make me surprise is admin use licensed script, nice hosting company, and SSL services, but there isn't any DDOS here which make me quite disappointed about them