Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ParisPalms - parispalms.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Paris Palms is an investment Company based in the northern part of Paris, France.We deal on stocks and precious stones.Our aim is to provide our clients with the best investment services because we have been in the investment business for over three years before we finally decided to come online.We are professionals in wealth and property management. We have 24/7 online support and social newtorks [twitter and facebook] just in case our clients feels like commenting or requesting for support. we have Libertyreserve and Perfectmoney payment systems. Registration with us is free and withdrawals are processed within 6hrs. So register with us today and join the leading investment Company that renders effective investment services to customers around the world. Think Wealth!! Think Paris!!!

Plan:

118%-117% after 3 days, 131%-260% after 5 days, 182%-467% after 10 days, 310%-1100% after 25 days, 600%-2100% after 50 days, 4% Daily for 150 days

Accept : PM and LR

Join ParisPalms here

this site doesn't have SSL and DDOS protection, i am very sorry for this thing but if they have it will increase investors trust to them, based on their news i see this program already got more than $3000 from investors, aside from that all parispalm doing well until now even i am not sure it will be happen for long time.

Is my eye correct? the shortest plan in here is three days plan? If its three days plan then for me that is a good start. I think its much better if we can find ways and means to explore this by doing a hit an run perhaps? This is a good way to make good income in a hyip site. As the more risk we are willing to take in here the more we can end up making lots of loses. I do hope that in a hit and run we can make profit but longer than that I don't know if we can.

well doubtful plans being offered by this hyip because most of us cant say it is going to pay us after 3 days. chances of being paid can be quite low. i'm sure it was far better for admin that they add strategies from 1 day not coming from 3 day time. i believe its preferable to wait with regard to status.

i'm sure its good to skip this particular hyip because in usual routine we can see great deal of hourly and one day program hyips turned into scam in only one day this also hyip is usually paying men and women after 3 days which can be very long period according to me.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...