Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

divitiarum.com - divitiarum

Bagvell

*I`m not admin

Start: March 04

We offer you two payout options in our investment project: 115% after 1 day and 135% after 2 days.

For example, if you make a deposit of $100, you will get 115% of this sum after 1 day and that will be $15 of profit.

You may ask "Where does all the money come from?" The bottom line is that all the payouts are generated from the increasing number of participants that join the program and make their deposits later on.

Anyone who reach the age of 18 can participate in the program.

You can make money even without investing - our project offers 5% affiliate bonus.

For example, if a participant that you've sent to the program makes a deposit of $100, you will immediately receive $5 of referral commission.

The more investors join the project, the more successful and profitable it gets for you.

Therefore, we encourage you to invite your friends and acquaintances to participate. You have a great opportunity make good money with us!

Plan:

115% after 1 day

135% after 2 days

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Inviting their friends and relatives to join our system, You get ref. bonus up to 5% of the amount of the contribution of visiting.

Join now

My Deposit:

Date : 03/04/2013 12:40

From/To Account : U4462628

Amount : -50.00

Currency : USD

Batch : 18516838

Memo : Shopping Cart Payment. Invoice 125, Bagvell.

Payment ID : 125

well this program has just being launch today and can only warn investors to be careful with this program,though the program look like a program that can sustain the plan they are offering investors and i think investors need to be care with the program,i think it will be safe to see paying status with this program before investing with this program.

First, this thread is not supposed to be the place to post the payment proofs. The payment proofs have to be posted on the different section. Then, the RoI offered by this HYIP is one more time, too high and not reasonable at all. To make 135% RoI in only 2 days is beyond our mind. It will not sustain too long

the site script is very safe since previously completed with ddos in addition to ssl safety and but unfortunately the program much less safe since the piece of script since supplying definitely not sensible profit return nicely considering that the site simply unveiled perhaps they'll not right become fraud but will likely be paying community.

It's not really the place to post your payment proof, but then it's good to see your payment proof as it seems that you have managed to reach your BEP in here or already in profit in here as you posted several payment proofs in here so it's really good that you are doing great with this program.

It's not really the place to post your payment proof, but then it's good to see your payment proof as it seems that you have managed to reach your BEP in here or already in profit in here as you posted several payment proofs in here so it's really good that you are doing great with this program.

Really, everyone still can post payment proofs here but it must be together with post normal, however I see that he only payment proofs and look at his payment proofs, I don't think that it is truth because we too can see that this site have ran 2 days already but don't have any monitors in good status and only some trial monitors listed for to this time. We can believe anything here in all

site script is really secure because already completed with ddos and ssl protection. but unfortunately the plan not as secure as the script because offering not reasonable profit return. well, since the site just launched, maybe they will not directly become scam but will be paying even though it won't last long.

Truly the site may have put in place good security measures to ensure investors' money are safe. This program seems like a ponzi to me, putting the statement "You may ask "Where does all the money come from?" The bottom line is that all thepayouts are generated from the increasing number of participants that join the program and make their deposits later on". This is typical of ponzis!

Well good to see that many of the people have invested here and i can see the investment details here . well and good to see they are even paying the members . When i have seen the investment plans it looks like we can have a try on this program . Looks like admin is good in managing the investment and satisfying the investors .

the particular hyip admin has suggested an incredibly difficult identify for his / her hiyp and it is very hard to me to bear in mind it. other factor is which it has not really paid virtually any member. as well as hyip monitors have commenced declare this as fraud. i dont what really happened to new hyip admins.

http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/divitiarum.com?final=1